Far Cry 6

Permabanned
Damn I hated the game where you had to top up on malaria pills every 20 minutes. I think it was 3?

LOVED 4 though. Pagan min was a cool villain.

2 was the pills. Tried to do something new and different but it was awful. I thought the "insanity" guy was good in 3 but 4 never sat right with me just felt like more of the same.

Associate
2 was the pills. Tried to do something new and different but it was awful. I thought the "insanity" guy was good in 3 but 4 never sat right with me just felt like more of the same.

Think you just described the entire Far Cry series, just more of the same. They’re nothing special, just a bit of fun for a short period and once you’re done they get forgotten.

Soldato
Made some good changes along the way I think. I've always enjoyed the Far Cry series. Openworld games are not enjoyed by everyone however and can see that in some of the comments from others elsewhere.

How does it compare to 5? I didn't enjoy 5 so much, although New Dawn was better. 5 was still okay I just expected better. Being pulled away over and over. Anyone else felt the same way about 5 and enjoying 6 more?
Will pick it up at some point. Deciding whether to pick it up now or wait a bit.
I thought one place had it for £39.99 the other day but 41.99 now. Can't seem to beat that atm

HRL

HRL

Soldato
Made some good changes along the way I think. I've always enjoyed the Far Cry series. Openworld games are not enjoyed by everyone however and can see that in some of the comments from others elsewhere.

How does it compare to 5? I didn't enjoy 5 so much, although New Dawn was better. 5 was still okay I just expected better. Being pulled away over and over. Anyone else felt the same way about 5 and enjoying 6 more?
Will pick it up at some point. Deciding whether to pick it up now or wait a bit.
I thought one place had it for £39.99 the other day but 41.99 now. Can't seem to beat that atm

It’s £39.99 on the UPlay store if you use up some of those Ubi coins.

Soldato
It's funny how some online reviewers are saying it's too much like other Far Cry games etc, then see what happens when the makers completely remodel a popular series game so it's very different and then reviewers say it's not a proper Far cry game at all :rolleyes:

Personally I love FC games and this runs like a dream on my 5+ year old machine, all on ultra except shadows (with the help of my G-SYNC monitor)

ne0

ne0

Associate
I'm absolutely loving fc6 so far, imo it's best in series! Noticed that it was using 22gb of my vram last night which is insane lol. I raised an eyebrow at 10gb when the 3080 came out and feel sorry for peeps in that camp, it's ridiculous tbh. Great game anyway, can't wait to dive back in!

Soldato
I'm absolutely loving fc6 so far, imo it's best in series! Noticed that it was using 22gb of my vram last night which is insane lol. I raised an eyebrow at 10gb when the 3080 came out and feel sorry for peeps in that camp, it's ridiculous tbh. Great game anyway, can't wait to dive back in!

It's using that because it can, not because it has to. ;)

Back
Top Bottom