Official FIFA 22 Thread

Caporegime
Silver Lounge is more fun than normal Friendlies, Rivals or Squad Battles and Sulemana is broken. 4WF and 4SM, very fast, great agility and balance and has the finesse shot trait. If I don't pack Neymar this year he'll be my LW for my Ligue 1 team until TOTS.

Permabanned
Hmm, actually enjoying the inferior PC engine gameplay far more. Unsure if its because I got a slightly better squad (I got the ultimate version with EA Play Pro).

Anyone with a Bundes squad recommend a CB, have Akanji and Klosterman, wondering if Upemecano or Lacroix are worth the coins and if Mbabu is any good this year?

Associate
Despite saying I wouldn’t play this year my nephew asked if I would get him 7 weeks each week in rivals. Not a problem and trigged a season progress with a rare gold pack. Not opened a pack this year so thought why not, was a board so skipped it and in the pack was Hero’s Ginola.

Soldato
Finally started rivals, 2 wins and a draw.

I see what folk mean about superman goal keepers now. I also feel the CBs feel clunkier than ever and the passing seems like they are kicking a weight. The games themselves have been enjoyable enough but I think it played a little more slick.

Soldato
Urgh, having promised myself I wouldn't play this year, I downloaded the trial to give it a go on the Series X and have got deeply engrossed. Really enjoying 4-2-3-1 with a cheap Ligue 1 team.

Am I right in thinking that there's a way to effectively extend the trial by another 10 hours by getting the Xbox One trial, even though I'm running a Series X? Or do I need an Xbox One to make that work?

Permabanned
Urgh, having promised myself I wouldn't play this year, I downloaded the trial to give it a go on the Series X and have got deeply engrossed. Really enjoying 4-2-3-1 with a cheap Ligue 1 team.

Am I right in thinking that there's a way to effectively extend the trial by another 10 hours by getting the Xbox One trial, even though I'm running a Series X? Or do I need an Xbox One to make that work?

Yep.

How to Get 20 Hours of FIFA 22 Early Access via EA Play Trial (twinfinite.net)

Amusingly once my trial ended, during a game, it popped up a message and I got another 10 hours, so ended up playing 30 hours on the trial.

Caporegime
Yep, even if I had the coins I'm not sure I could sit and do 26 squads at this point.

On another note, in FUT champs you can literally quit all 20 games and still get decent rewards. The next step up which requires at least 3 wins isn't much better.

Oh and to top it off, apparently some red picks are appearing on the market. Looks like EA forgot to make some untradeable.

Last edited:
Associate
Got a tradable Messi in my rival rewards last night. Div 5 Rank 2 from the rare players pack.

Have no way to fit him in my team really so will probably sell up. Didn't pack him once in 21 so thats a nice start. Can really beef up my team with his sale.

Soldato
Just playing around with the trail tried one of the MQ squad builders and out popped Walker.

My team is probably worth under 10k and he goes for 70k. I think the trail is trying to get me to hit buy!!

Any real difference in the ps4 vs ps5 versions?

Back
Top Bottom