New Trainers

Soldato
Needs must mate! :cry::cry:

I was running out of space for project cars and trainers. It was her or the Audi and that is turning into an appreciating asset, she, on the other hand, isn't :D

This is the mindset we all need :D:D:D

On another point I've been in a terrible mood all day after failing to secure a pair of patta am1s this morning.

Soldato
I managed to get to Paypal checkout but when it got through to confirmation, it sold out. I could have done it, if I didn't mess up the captcha, I took way too long. On the brightside, would have probably cost over £200 from Patta due to import duty, just hope I get blessed on the general release.

Last edited:
Soldato
So a mate in UK posted that he'd got a pair of Airmax BW OG's (Persian Violet) and paying over the odds after missing out on a raffle for them, I had a pair of the originals back in the early 90's and was reminded of how good looking they were, so a quick search at home in NZ, and one shop had a pair in stock i my size at retail ($220NZ for special editions), so I snapped them up, currently awaiting delivery :D

Soldato
So a mate in UK posted that he'd got a pair of Airmax BW OG's (Persian Violet) and paying over the odds after missing out on a raffle for them, I had a pair of the originals back in the early 90's and was reminded of how good looking they were, so a quick search at home in NZ, and one shop had a pair in stock i my size at retail ($220NZ for special editions), so I snapped them up, currently awaiting delivery :D
I tried to get these but missed out, I love the colours and look.

Soldato
I tried to get these but missed out, I love the colours and look.

They arrived :D

Now do I wear them or put them away? haha

51583172318_6da1776d7d_b_d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom