petrol stations price discussion (was ‘chaos’)

Soldato
Has anyone, personally, seen the army ... are they incognito, otherwise you'd know which lorry to follow
Absence of horn blowing this morning from back of supermarket, suggest problem has abbated - theyve been shot ? - fortunately USA has lots of petrol.

Boris's has successfully distracted everyone with supermarket shortages - tinned tomatoes, cereal,

Permabanned
Has anyone, personally, seen the army ... are they incognito, otherwise you'd know which lorry to follow
Absence of horn blowing this morning from back of supermarket, suggest problem has abbated - theyve been shot ? - fortunately USA has lots of petrol.

Boris's has successfully distracted everyone with supermarket shortages - tinned tomatoes, cereal,

Well, I would assume they are not delivering in tanks but normal tankers.:cry:

Associate
I filled up twice in the last week with momentum at Tescos in Beckon. Both times pleasantly surprised that there were no queues although it might have been because I went late in the evening at around 11PM.

I've seen more diesel pumps taped up than petrol locally.

Soldato
I filled up twice in the last week with momentum at Tescos in Beckon. Both times pleasantly surprised that there were no queues although it might have been because I went late in the evening at around 11PM.

I've seen more diesel pumps taped up than petrol locally.

No Momentum or other premium fuel where I am. Staff at Tesco filling station told me the priority is E10 deliveries. Which is great if your car can actually run it....

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

No Momentum or other premium fuel where I am. Staff at Tesco filling station told me the priority is E10 deliveries. Which is great if your car can actually run it....

Even cars that should run E5 can run with E10 for a short temporary period. Plus you can add an additive if required if really paranoid.

Soldato
Even cars that should run E5 can run with E10 for a short temporary period. Plus you can add an additive if required if really paranoid.

I tried it, within 500yrds it was knocking harder than a bobby & felt like it was dropping a cylinder on idle, despite being listed as compatible. Luckily I only stuck a tenner in to check. Drained it out and filled with E5 and almost instantly back to normal

Back
Top Bottom