** Diablo 2 Resurrected Thread **

Soldato
This was the first proper dungeon crawler that I ever played. I was just taken away by the story and the monsters.

Will it be the same or am I going to be disappointed?

I still remember the sound of taking those potions over and over again to stay alive :D

Soldato
This was the first proper dungeon crawler that I ever played. I was just taken away by the story and the monsters.

Will it be the same or am I going to be disappointed?

I still remember the sound of taking those potions over and over again to stay alive :D

It's the same game, but looks so much better. The new graphics are entirely true to the intent of the original game.

Soldato
i caved in and bought it earlier, new graphics etc are awesome and plays exactly the same as im used to, i tend to replay d2 every few years and was due a replay but the old graphics were starting to grate on me, so this is perfect for me and im enjoying it so far, going for a ice orb sorcerer :)

Soldato
I want to but still boycoting them

ohh and not certain if anyone I know will play it :p

wasn't big blizz that done this any way, it was a small dev team that done all the work and life is too short to miss out on something you want to play, i find it awesome switching between old and new graphics at certain bits ala c&c, the g key does it in this one, just buy it :)

Soldato
I know its a remaster and the work/time involved to bring the graphics up to modern standards warrants a purchase price, but I'm really reluctant to spend £35 on a game I bought 20 odd years ago, which is basically identical to what I have been playing ever since then, just with better graphics.

Man of Honour
I know its a remaster and the work/time involved to bring the graphics up to modern standards warrants a purchase price, but I'm really reluctant to spend £35 on a game I bought 20 odd years ago, which is basically identical to what I have been playing ever since then, just with better graphics.

I do think that the price should have been lower, something more like £20-25 , however I do base all my "is a game worth it" judgements on the £ per hour system and I know that I will get a minimum 35 hours out of it which means it fits the £/hr for me.

Associate
I do think that the price should have been lower, something more like £20-25 , however I do base all my "is a game worth it" judgements on the £ per hour system and I know that I will get a minimum 35 hours out of it which means it fits the £/hr for me.

Same for me, and I know I'll get many hours out of this. I do resent giving the modern day Blizzard / Activision any money but, as someone said above, life is too short to worry about these things.

Associate
Ah, good ol' Blizzard servers. Anyone else having trouble with poor connection / disconnects this weekend ? Am I being forced to play single player offline ?

Associate
I love this game but the immunities are killing it for me. I can't progress with my Blizzard Sorceress, currently stuck in Hell A2.

The lobby is awful when trying to find a public game too.

Also lost my merc gear because I switched mercs and didn't know that the gear is lost.

And the servers suck, too.

Not very happy atm, lol.

Associate
Its bonkers just how long they have been down this weekend, so many people must have lost so much playing time what with it being a weekend and all.

Yup, it's been a disaster PR-wise for Blizzard. In the US it's a 3 day holiday, too, and there a lot of players really unhappy about being locked out of the game for most of that period. I decided to roll an "offline" character ; I might just keep on playing this mode .... stuff the vagaries of Blizzard IT.

Soldato
Yup, it's been a disaster PR-wise for Blizzard. In the US it's a 3 day holiday, too, and there a lot of players really unhappy about being locked out of the game for most of that period. I decided to roll an "offline" character ; I might just keep on playing this mode .... stuff the vagaries of Blizzard IT.

Let's be honest, from a PR perspective, this is the least of Blizzard's worries this year lol.

Back
Top Bottom