Official FIFA 22 Thread

Soldato
Hmm 15mins left on the trial and I somehow have 130kish by just playing divisions.

Probably 150k if I sell one or two other players sitting in the club.

Soldato
Needed 1 win from 3 to quality for the WL and I quit each one. My opponent has a super GK but that's irrelevant because mine is crap and also everytime I tackle somebody it rebounds back to them. I think I'll wait until the next patch before playing again as the mechanics at the moment are rather *****.

Soldato
OP
Qualifiers Is harder than the actual weekend league. Crazy really, getting decent rewards once in should be almost a guarantee.
I’ve seen some interesting points raised though about it potentially becoming more stale in the current system as technically it’s easier to get better rewards with less reason to progress your game/team

Man of Honour
How does everyone get so many coins, is it just from playing standard division matches?

4.6k FIFA points from the Ultimate Edition
Do all the starter SBC's
A few packs from playing the game

Of course, it's completely down to luck, but even being pessimistic you should end up with 400-500k.

I'm currently at 1.1m coins.

Soldato
Qualifiers Is harder than the actual weekend league. Crazy really, getting decent rewards once in should be almost a guarantee.
I’ve seen some interesting points raised though about it potentially becoming more stale in the current system as technically it’s easier to get better rewards with less reason to progress your game/team

The hope is that a proper ladder system replaces the WL to keep things competitive. The problem is that since the rewards are *****, the fact you can't be relegated and that your match making for other objectives is defined by your Rivals rank, nobody dares push on too far in Rivals ranks.

Went 9-6 this WL before deciding I'd put myself through enough and quitting the remaining games. Drop back / Long ball / Finesse simulator.

Keepers being as strong as they are significantly narrows the skill gap, as creating good chances is often unrewarded and it introduces far more randomness into the game. Be intrested to see what the first patch does, but I'm still not enjoying it in the slightest... on the plus side, champs was relaxing after my first couple of wins. Was confident I'd get Rank 3 despite everybody playing like a Grade A nonce.

4-2 in qualifying, should make it again as long as I don't get screwed by shooting RNG.

Soldato
4.6k FIFA points from the Ultimate Edition
Do all the starter SBC's
A few packs from playing the game

Of course, it's completely down to luck, but even being pessimistic you should end up with 400-500k.

I'm currently at 1.1m coins.

Currently on about 3k coins left with an average prem league squad :cry:

Soldato
The hope is that a proper ladder system replaces the WL to keep things competitive. The problem is that since the rewards are *****, the fact you can't be relegated and that your match making for other objectives is defined by your Rivals rank, nobody dares push on too far in Rivals ranks.

Went 9-6 this WL before deciding I'd put myself through enough and quitting the remaining games. Drop back / Long ball / Finesse simulator.

Keepers being as strong as they are significantly narrows the skill gap, as creating good chances is often unrewarded and it introduces far more randomness into the game. Be intrested to see what the first patch does, but I'm still not enjoying it in the slightest... on the plus side, champs was relaxing after my first couple of wins. Was confident I'd get Rank 3 despite everybody playing like a Grade A nonce.

4-2 in qualifying, should make it again as long as I don't get screwed by shooting RNG.
I'm sure you say that every year (the bit about not enjoying it)...

Soldato
I'm sure you say that every year (the bit about not enjoying it)...

Its quite odd, Fifa 19 I enjoyed for the most part once they fixed finesses

Fifa 20 I never liked

Fifa 21 was a reasonable game that was ruined by the player base by around the end of November

I think this is the most flawed Fifa on launch I can remember because of the factors I've called out, it still has the potential to be a better game, do you view the game in a different light? My opinon is of course just my opinon.

Soldato
PS5 but playing old gen as I enjoy it far more than new gen.

New Gen the game is noticeably slower and the defensive AI far stronger / sits much deeper. It almost feels like Overload Ball Side is permenentantly toggled.

Be up for a friendly or two if you want, I'll use a more reasonable team.

Soldato
Just bagged a foden totw. Which is an LW.

I've already got sterling LW, what's the best thing to do here.
Just sell the card?
Bring him in on as a sub in a cm or cam position?

Soldato
Just bagged me a pogba :)

Not sure what to do I have a sub 10k team 160k in the bank and Lloris, Pogba and Cancelo all tradeable.

Last edited:
Soldato
This is crap, I am stuck mid division 4, cant do anything.

Do divisions get reset/relegated ever?

The new format is pretty poor. Everybody will hit a wall at some point and and just grow very frustrated with the game as they'll start to lose most of their games. I believe the divisions do get reset every season but I just hope they change it up completely as its a terrible system at the mo.

Caporegime
I'm sure I read you drop one division but I could be wrong. After playing Friendlies and realising the match making's based on your Rivals division, I've barely played the game because I want to stay in Div 8 so I can get the objective cards easier.

As it stands, the current format is going to end up with people unable to get enough wins for things like Icon swap tokens and the game will be dead apart from the elite players within months.

Back
Top Bottom