• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

30xx Series Founders Edition

Associate
Nothing in the UK since 23/9, it’s not unusual for the UK to for 2/3 weeks between drops. It’s is unusual to see no drops at all in 2 weeks in Europe though.

Soldato
I was lucky enough to grab a 3070ti in the last drop a couple of weeks ago.

Originally wanted a 3060ti but when I clicked on the Telegram link immediately after being alerted, it was out of stock.

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the 3070ti link and it was still showing as available, so managed to add that to my basket and completed the order.

Wasn't what I wanted and ended up paying a lot more than my original budget but given the current market, I'm not going to complain.

Caporegime
I was lucky enough to grab a 3070ti in the last drop a couple of weeks ago.

Originally wanted a 3060ti but when I clicked on the Telegram link immediately after being alerted, it was out of stock.

Out of curiosity, I clicked on the 3070ti link and it was still showing as available, so managed to add that to my basket and completed the order.

Wasn't what I wanted and ended up paying a lot more than my original budget but given the current market, I'm not going to complain.

3060ti is non lhr and 3070ti is LHR that is why the 3060 sold out so quick and the 3070 didn't

Associate
3060ti is non lhr and 3070ti is LHR that is why the 3060 sold out so quick and the 3070 didn't
3060Ti price/performance is also much better. There are more buyers in lower end segments. And it has a relatively better cooler.
And yes, 3060Ti is also the most efficient mining card you can get, but really hope that miners are not the main buyers

Soldato
I had a 3080fe that did this. Didn’t give any problems for the 9 months I used it.
Yeah. I suspect it's probably fine, it certainly is something rubbing somewhere, at first I though it might be the sound of air, but it sounds like it's coming from the centre of the fan. Just need to tune it out. Lol.

I might waterblock it anyway.

Associate
Does anyone have a good way of getting notified for stock drops for FE cards, having tracked through some of the discord channels, ive yet to find one that notified for Nvidias site directly

Back
Top Bottom