Water teeth flosser - Anyone use one?

Soldato
My dentist keeps telling me to get one because I have gaps in my teeth.

I just don't have any room in my bathroom to keep it.
Same here ,bought one years ago.Don`t think it has been used more than 6 times :(

Bought a cheap portable/rechargeable one with a tank .MUCH more convenient.use this a few times a week with warm water and mouthwash :)

Associate
I have one, used it maybe twice.

Mouth did feel clean after the first time using it, but it took ages (maybe gets faster with practice), & you just stand there with water pouring out of your mouth which was ridiculous. I also got the impression it wouldn't remove everything unless the gaps between teeth are particularly large.

Soldato
Bought a cheap portable/rechargeable one with a tank .MUCH more convenient.use this a few times a week with warm water and mouthwash :)

Do you get enough flossing time with the portable ones as the tank seems quite small in comparison?

I'd like to get one, but the full size ones seem to big to sit in my bathroom so if the portable ones are a viable alternative I'll have a look at them.

Soldato
Dentist recommended one 2 years ago, I've only missed using it for 1 day since then, I just mix things up with the speeds now and then, mostly use the slowest, seems good

Soldato
I also rate them, i had some bits of gum that seemed to feel raised above my teeth bit fine now, my gums bled first time, recon that shows i needed one, mine has aboit 5 settings massage pulse ect bit only used the jet

Caporegime
Used one for years now as I have a horizontally impacted wisdom tooth so have quite a large gap for food to get stuck in. Does well getting crap out of there.

As above I put a bit of mouthwash in there a couple times a week to help clean. Can't even remember what mine is called would only have been cheap when I bought it. It's the type that is rechargeable with the water tank built in.

Not one of the huge ones with base station and all the rest.
That’s interesting. I have a broken tooth at the back of mouth which can be hard to get to and often gets food stuck. This sounds like what I need to dislodge said offending items.

Soldato
I would concur with some above that say they are pretty good, but not a complete substitute for flossing. I have braces at the moment and it's a godsend for those - so I use the tepe "easypicks" rather than floss first to go between the teeth - they're tapered and very thin at one end so easy to get between your teeth and obviously I can't use floss right now with the brace wire anyway. Once that's done I use the waterpik which gets most of the food off including a few difficult spots around some of my wisdom teeth. Then brush at the very end and don't rinse at all

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom