UEFA World Cup Qualifiers & Nations League Semi-Finals **spoilers** [6th - 12th Oct 2021]

Soldato
What on earth has Sancho brought to the game, he should showing these up and trying to force Ole’s hand to play him but he’s been tepid to say the least, only thing of note is a stupid booking

Soldato
He set up the first goal...
Not really the pass through set up the goal but other than the lay off to Chilwell he's done nothing, tbh not many other players have done anything, it's so slow and scripted but then again I don't know why I bothered as this is football under Sir Gareth, it's not supposed to entertain it's supposed to bore everyone to death

Caporegime
Not really the pass through set up the goal but other than the lay off to Chilwell he's done nothing, tbh not many other players have done anything, it's so slow and scripted but then again I don't know why I bothered as this is football under Sir Gareth, it's not supposed to entertain it's supposed to bore everyone to death

He's made 3 key passes (most on the pitch) 2 crosses, (most on the pitch) 3 dribbles (most on the pitch) and got 1 assist. Seems alright to me

Soldato
He's made 3 key passes (most on the pitch) 2 crosses, (most on the pitch) 3 dribbles (most on the pitch) and got 1 assist. Seems alright to me
I stand corrected, an exceptional performance against a team of painter and decorators.

If you think he (and the rest of the team to be perfectly honest) have been alright then that's fine, I demand more against a bunch of part timers with creativity, dynamism and flair at the forefront, instead we defend a free kick with 11 behind the ball, unreal.

Caporegime
I stand corrected, an exceptional performance against a team of painter and decorators.

If you think he (and the rest of the team to be perfectly honest) have been alright then that's fine, I demand more against a bunch of part timers with creativity, dynamism and flair at the forefront, instead we defend a free kick with 11 behind the ball, unreal.

You asked what on earth he'd brought to the game, suggesting he'd been stand out bad.

Back
Top Bottom