Poll: Turkish Grand Prix 2021, Istanbul - Race 16

Rate the 2021 Turkish Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
It's poised well if Bottas can get a good start, which isn't a given. Does make me laugh how some people say Lewis is getting old and losing reflexes etc.. yet the start is a huge test of relaxes and co-ordination and Lewis consistently performs better than Bottas. The McLarens aren't really near but the Ferraris usually get a good start. Fortunately for Bottas it is an extremely short run down to the first corner.

Hamilton has lost quite a few places at the start this season, I think he’s done worse than Bottas on that front so far.

The best getting a little worse doesn't make him not very, very good.

+1

Associate
Bottas will let Max past the at the first corner and hold Lewis up for second... Hes that salty..

I don’t agree, I don’t think he has any ill feeling towards Hamilton.

This might be his last decent chance of a win. I think he will want to take it.

Soldato
I don’t agree, I don’t think he has any ill feeling towards Hamilton.

This might be his last decent chance of a win. I think he will want to take it.

I can't see it. He never seems to have that fighting spirit when racing other drivers. He's like the B spec driver in Gran Turismo, you set him to 8 and leave him for the whole race because if you set him too high he fluffs it.

I feel like we will be measuring how long he keeps Max behind him tomorrow in corners rather than laps...

Associate
I can't see it. He never seems to have that fighting spirit when racing other drivers. He's like the B spec driver in Gran Turismo, you set him to 8 and leave him for the whole race because if you set him too high he fluffs it.

I feel like we will be measuring how long he keeps Max behind him tomorrow in corners rather than laps...

Oh… I’m not saying Bottas will keep him behind. I just don’t think he will wave him through

Caporegime
From the front, in a faster car? Yeah, I think Bottas could win this. His problem is that he can't race in traffic, not that he can't be quick in clean air. On a wet track though? Hmm... Bottas hasn't excelled in those conditions, whilst Max is fast but also prone to errors.

Unrelatedly: Dani Ric has taken a full suite of new engine parts putting him to the back of the grid.

Man of Honour
16°C Air temperature

18°C Track temperature

Alonso pulls straight back onto the track at the apex.... was expecting flying carbon there

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom