Far Cry 6

Associate
So glad I didn’t pay for this game; they seem to get worse every year.

Graphics is lacklustre even with the HD texture pack. Guns don’t feel good and gun fights in general are extremely boring. Story is the same rinse and repeat; FC3 had a much better setting. Movement also feels bad.

They should spend less time on half-assed features and more on the core game.

Associate

Graphics is lacklustre even with the HD texture pack. Guns don’t feel good and gun fights in general are extremely boring. Story is the same rinse and repeat; FC3 had a much better setting. Movement also feels bad.

Farcry 5 was reasonable but the graphic's look a bit dated is some areas on 6 may be a few bug patches will resolve the issues or they need to employ a few more graphic artists when developing games.

Man of Honour

Watched someone streaming it earlier - apparently max settings aside from stuff looking a bit "high res" mostly due to the use of specular close up it largely looked like a ~2014 game I thought, despite the lighting and shadows being a bit better than ~2014 tech, and seemed a bit awkward to play - didn't appeal to me at all.

Associate
Watched someone streaming it earlier - apparently max settings aside from stuff looking a bit "high res" mostly due to the use of specular close up it largely looked like a ~2014 game I thought, despite the lighting and shadows being a bit better than ~2014 tech, and seemed a bit awkward to play - didn't appeal to me at all.

It’s definitely a sale game. Get it cheap, play it for a couple hours, then uninstall. Disappointed that the franchise has fallen so far; really enjoyed the early ones.

Back
Top Bottom