Poll: DAB+ is the future? Digital terrestrial radio broadcasting

Which method do you prefer when listening to radio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Permabanned
OP
Ignore the poll. It's trolling.

Streaming means many things and the last thing that it is is official nationwide terrestrial broadcasting :D

Your neighbouring France starts on Tuesday the national DAB+ multiplexes.
Maybe some of the signals will reach the southernmost parts of England.

Soldato
Why don't you open a thread about streaming and write in there? :D

The UK national broadcaster transmit the same stations over DAB and their streaming service. This thread will do fine.

People care about the content, not the broadcast medium that brings it to them. Not that you'd understand that, being out of range of an actual BBC broadcast via "wireless".

Permabanned
OP
People care about the content, not the broadcast medium that brings it to them.

Wrong. You have no access to the internet in the car, in the normal hi-fi systems and the normal standalone radio receivers.

Why?

This thread is perfectly adaptable to talk about the clearly more popular way of listening to radio

I will delete/ make this thread obsolete and you will write nowhere.

And you don't even write about streaming - you are only trolling the thread with negatives about your local execution of DAB+.

Which is just plain stupid by you!

Permabanned
OP
via Bluetooth or aux cable

Which is an additional requirement for the users which can NOT be met :D
Not to mention that you need to have mobile connection which again most people may or may not have.

Stop with the BS!

What you propose is going from London to Paris via Berlin, just because you are the Aries sign, with the horns forward.

Soldato
There's only one source of BS in this thread, and they doesn't live in the country that they're spouting nonsense about their broadcasting networks.

The only people I know without a smartphone are my 6 year old nephew, and my 78 year old Aunt. They're pervasive across society. Unlike DAB radios. If you're in an area with no mobile broadband, then it's gonna be a DAB not-spot as well.

Back under your bridge with you ... :cry:

Soldato
Wrong. You have no access to the internet in the car, in the normal hi-fi systems and the normal standalone radio receivers.

I will delete/ make this thread obsolete and you will write nowhere.

And you don't even write about streaming - you are only trolling the thread with negatives about your local execution of DAB+.

Which is just plain stupid by you!

I assume you must have missed a page ago where I mentioned that I streamed radio on my works pc and enjoy the benfit of rewinding and pausing.

I also have internet access in my BMW as does my partner in hers, intact she has a BMW Spotify subscription utilising BMWs in built internet access to stream music.

Anyway go ahead and close the thread I'm certain yours isn't the only one I can "write" in.

Soldato
In the UK, 50.9% of all radio listening hours by the first quarter of 2018 were through digital platforms, with DAB making up for the majority of digital radio listening (72.3%), and 63.7% of UK households claim to have access to a DAB radio set.
Digital radio in the United Kingdom - Wikipedia

There you go with the trolling/lies that "nobody" cared :cry:

Don't confuse general public polls with members of this forum. that would be dishonest wouldnt it, 4K8KW10?

Nobody here cares. So please, delete the thread. That better?

Soldato

There you go with the trolling/lies that "nobody" cared :cry:

Let me repeat some people enjoy dab, some streaming and some physical media as I mentioned a page ago.

However what the vast majority don't care for is some German, telling us that our opinions are wrong and that we are lieing, I have to be blunt but your coming across as a self centered egotistic tyrant. I read about people like you in history books.

Don't call me a liar, idiot.

Edit:
So I clicked the link and had a look at his quoted text, however 4K you missed the last sentence that shows a decline in digital radio, now who's a liar

JCd02xul.jpeg

Thought I'd grab an image of it as I believe you'd stoop low enough to edit the entry.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom