Tory MP says people using term ‘white privilege’ should be reported to the Home Office as extremists

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

I think it was him a few years ago he claimed that I was either was a BNP member or supported them and I directly challenged him several times to back it up and he went quiet. So he has a track record.
I've never said that.

Permabanned
Of course, this sort of stuff gets posted here from time to time:

"Because i am sure my offspring are perfectly fine the way they are. They would have fair hair and my eyes are blue. I wonder how my kids would look with an African lady huh? Say goodbye to most of my features then! Why would i want my childrens choices of people to breed with altered by hordes of Africans or this weird wish you have to see everyone mixed race and not celebrating christmas?"

Which does seem a bit Rivers of Blood, to be fair.

The inaccurately described "Rivers of blood" speech in Birmingham by Powell was, at least, undeniably prophetic, although Enoch actually said "I seem to see 'the River Tiber foaming with much blood" a quote from Virgil. It's prophecy was ridiculed at the time, less so now, sadly. YouTube seem to have removed video content of this talk, the more open minded now cannot hear one of our greatest orators making this controversial speech on that now biased media format, but can read what all the fuss was about here:

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&r...l_speech.pdf&usg=AOvVaw1QRvoWzzHPuUUZ67kEPQqu

Soldato
I agree to an extent. But your statement does ignore that black or Asian people may be at the threat of violence, abuse or harrassment because of the colour of their skin. When I was a teenager in the 90s many of my Pakistani friends got beaten up and attacked because of the colour of their skin. I'd like to think it's gone away but my ex black girlfriend had the N word shouted at her out of cars, we had our car tire slashed by a racist neigbour (who was nuts anyway) and alongside that other forms of exclusion in the work place.

I agree with you about that. I grew up with Bangladeshi and Pakistani friends who had similar experiences. I was even in a female friends house (whos Indian) when these chav-like people started throwing things at her door. I immediately went out and got in to an argument with them.

I think we have to acknowledge though, and this isn't to play racist incidents down, but the people doing those attacks were acting on there own. We've not got a history of a government setting out to persecute ethnic minority people specifically. I would say they discriminate institutionally against class.

The thing about class, that is different to the US, is if you're born on a lower working class estate you'll always be known as that class, even if you become a millionaire. You'll never be fully accepted in any other class or socio-economic circle. I can see that is it tougher for a black person in that situation because there will be an assumption of class. I'm sure there are instances of pure racism too. But from an American view, which doesn't have a class system, they just see it through a racial lens. In their minds if a white man from any class goes for a job he'll get it. When this isn't the case.

Man of Honour
Yeah, no thanks.

It's pretty obvious to even the casual forum reader though.

The existence of anything is pretty obvious to someone who is absolutely devout in their belief that it's everywhere. If you believed, truly believed, in tiny magic pixies that lived in people's ears then the existence of tiny magic pixies that lived in people's ears would be pretty obvious to you. It's circular - X is everywhere, therefore X is everywhere.

Man of Honour
yes im curious too. ive never met a real genuine white supremacist and ive been around for a few years now.

I had a death threat from a neo-Nazi some years back. Closest I've got to a white supremacist. I'm sure there are a few bona fide white supremacists around. I'm also sure they are very few and far between. The idea that it's "pretty obvious" that these forums have a bunch of white supremacists casually posting obvious white supremacy stuff here is completely delusional. It's just a few fashionably anti-white racists projecting their own racism onto their targets.

Soldato
Those of us who are a bit older can remember when race wasn't such a big thing.
It's definitely become more polarised due to the constant barrage from left wing racists he'll bent on causing mischief.

Soldato

Yea, there was never a racism problem in this country back in the 70’s and 80’s…..:rolleyes:

Anyway, muppet Tory MP in being a muppet shocker using the emotionally fragile rights tired little tropes of ‘left wing teachers indoctrinating the youth’ lol.

Man of Honour
It's definitely become more polarised due to the constant barrage from left wing racists he'll bent on causing mischief.

Absolutely. Sadly, promoting irrational prejudices is a tried and tested route to gaining power. The current crop isn't the first by a long chalk and probably won't be the last. But it does sadden me that we were moving towards equality and now we're moving away from it because of the self-styled "progressives" - lying scum who have infected and corrupted the ideas of equality, diversity, liberalism, etc, in their endless quest to "progress" society towards ever more authoritarianism and irrational prejudices. I have slightly less contempt for the honest authoritarian bigots. They're no better, but at least they're honest.

Soldato
The left calling the right emotionally fragile. Pot, kettle, black.

The left have always been portrayed as emotionally fragile tree hugging hippies, it's just hilarious seeing the historically strong image righties turn into a similar bunch of bleating muppets! :cry:

Honestly GD is a great source of entertainment reading the contingent of right whingers bleating on about how hard done by they are on a daily basis.

Back
Top Bottom