Official FIFA 22 Thread

Associate
Got 8 wins in champs finals with 3 games spare after going 2-8 initially. Took a while to find a team to work for me after tinkering with my team endlessly with the Messi sale. Lose the last 3 games gets me to rank 3 which includes a premium TOTW pack.

Soldato
4-1-2-1-2 is finally something i'm feeling comfy with. Rodri at CDM and Bernado Silva at CAM with Jesus/Lukkaku upfront. Just need to sort out my LM/RM. Using Grealish and Pepe at the moment.

Soldato
Just got Tomori OTW.

I've never had a start to fifa like this before must have been the small hiatus lol and I haven't put in any money in apart from buying the game.

Player prices seems dirt cheap compared to pervious versions.

Could get close to 250k-300k if I sold my pack pulls.

Soldato
on these rivals games, do they mix single and coop players?

just played a team in div 5 that's full of the top cards including CR7 and i'm sure there was two independent player controllers. was near impossible to track both.

Permabanned
on these rivals games, do they mix single and coop players?

just played a team in div 5 that's full of the top cards including CR7 and i'm sure there was two independent player controllers. was near impossible to track both.

You can choose to matchmake with either single or single/co-op, just turn off the co-op option from the menu. Its at the bottom says "Matchmaking: Solo" or whatever you have selected.

Permabanned
Heh, just played a CR7 POTM and associated semi decent prem team. Cant believe someone did it, should have spent the money on the rest of their squad....must have burned a fair bit of cash to get that.

They were so bad, I was 3 - 0 up after 20 minutes and I missed a penalty(one of two they conceded). :cry:

Soldato
Just been absolutely robbed of promotion to div 4.
Battered this guy for the entire game, he got a lucky goal at the start then sat back. I equalised with 10 mins left.

Then in the last minute of injury time i had 3 corners all of them with me forcing the keeper into a stunning save. Got a fourth corner and the guy paused and quit.

Marked the game as a draw !!!!!! Screw you ea screw you.

Back
Top Bottom