Destiny 2... It's a coming!

Soldato
Just solo'd the Presage quest for Dead Man's Tale, fun but tough quest to do. And now go to do it again to get the Pinacle and on Master for the catalyst (bugger)?

**seems you need to do master level in under 25mins....that ain't happening solo.

Yeah normal version is fine solo but the time limit on master makes it annoying. Tried it a couple of times with JP but we kept fluffing jumps and losing too much time.

Associate
I really want to try Presage but the fact it's locked behind a £25 upgrade makes it a hard pill to swallow, especially when I only paid £26 for the legendary edition. It's getting vaulted too so I'm paying for something I'll no longer have in a few months.

Yeah, there’s a lot of people that are unhappy that paid for DLC is being removed. I’ve not not read to much into Bungies reasons for this so don’t know if it’s technical or for some other reason.

Yeah normal version is fine solo but the time limit on master makes it annoying. Tried it a couple of times with JP but we kept fluffing jumps and losing too much time.

That’ll be the wish washy Warlock for you, no problems for Titans and their superior jumping skills. To do Presage in under 25mins you’d have to know the level pretty well and I’m sure there must be some shortcuts, I read you need 5-6mins to kill the boss which I guess is about right if you have a full fire team. Zero Hour wasn’t much different, actually Zero Hour was probably harder as there were some truely tricky sections to navigate.

Soldato
Main issue with zero hour was the element matching to beat the timer. No where near as bad in Presage, especially with the swords.

Also my warlock was fine thank you very much… I only missed under 50% of jumps… :p

Soldato
Yeah, there’s a lot of people that are unhappy that paid for DLC is being removed. I’ve not not read to much into Bungies reasons for this so don’t know if it’s technical or for some other reason.
Sounds like their backend is ***** and despite being an expansion based game because they planned on being on Destiny 3 by now.

Associate
Still gutted they vaulted the old planets like Mars and Titan, miss popping into those locations. Really miss the Mars public events as I quite enjoyed those, bet the Mars public event with the Ager's Scepter would have been fun with those gigantic mobs of enemies to freeze :D

Associate
Main issue with zero hour was the element matching to beat the timer. No where near as bad in Presage, especially with the swords.

Also my warlock was fine thank you very much… I only missed under 50% of jumps… :p

With Presage Master you still have to match elemental shields etc and the jumping/navigation are nowhere near as bad as ZH, with ZH I spent ages trying to get past the wall where you where aiming for the thinist sliver. And you had that chute of death as well...hasted ZH.

Under 50%?....one word, "hips".

Associate
I found the presage master one far easier than zero hour on heroic, that mission was a bloody nightmare with a timer on it with all the jumping and puzzles on top. Was glad to get that outbreak catalyst done so I never had to run it again.

Always up for trying to help out with the master presage if anyone still needs the catalyst, even after running it a good few times it's still easy to get a little lost though but it's a much more enjoyable mission than zero.

Permabanned
Ah, not played this for a long time, pretty much as soon as stuff got locked behind expansions but appears its now on game pass. 90gig downloading. :D (Xbox windows app pales in comparison to Steam download speeds. :rolleyes:)

Associate
Managed to get a fireteam to run master Presage, cleared it with 5mins to spare. Also got a version of Deads Man Tale with subsistence so provided I get the kills I can just keep shooting. And just realised after so many kills you get a little tune like the one from The Good, The Bad and the Ugly.

Soldato
Well, with the news that the 30th aniversary pack was basically just to test the water to see if people would pay extra for Dungeons I'll be winding down my playtime and investment in this. Either pay for WQ + seasons + Dungeons or stump up right off the bat to get the deluxe edition to ensure I get all of the content.

Its a slippy slope, they'll be charging extra for raids, strike, additional passes for trials etc... as soon as they realise some will pay for it. And everyone thought Activision was the money hungry problem.

Pay more, get less content, more or less confirmed already that the actual strikes will still be thread bare as they're being padded out with battlegrounds.

The F2P title of this game needs to be removed. Very very very little is actually free, especially once WQ launches.

Associate
Getting expensive isn't it, unfortunately this doesn't apply to just Bungie there are a lot games companies starting to do this. Paying for cosmetics is one thing, but paying for content that I would expect to be included in the DLC is unfair on the user base, not to mention that it's damned expensive. But like a lot of people I will likely just end up paying for the Deluxe edition and get the season passes as I still enjoy playing through the content, taking a break helped a lot with my enjoyment of playing the game.

Associate
Today sees the return of the beast...

SVZksMkGssahiYuEs4HvQX-970-80.jpg.webp

Back
Top Bottom