Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Soldato
Not too sure but I use the meta load out on mine, which is:

• GRU Suppressor
  • 19.5″ Liberator
  • Spetsnaz 50 Rnd
  • Spetsnaz Grip
  • SUSAT Multizoom but I swap for axial arms 3x.
There no point in 'meta' when a (buyable) blueprint comes along than dumps all over the meta! Yes, mine was something similar to yours

Soldato
There no point in 'meta' when a (buyable) blueprint comes along than dumps all over the meta! Yes, mine was something similar to yours
I’ve had a look all through the store but can’t find a gun called Glacier, maybe it’s a legendary gun that only drops through ground loot?

Soldato
Thanks for checking both. I’m sure they throw in overpowered blueprints to make people want to buy the packs.
There must be someone thats bought ‘antarctica’ bundle that know the attachments.
I bet however that making up our own Fara with the same attachments as ‘Glacier’ will not be the same.

Also seen here now too, but not showing attachments - https://www.gamesatlas.com/cod-warzone-weapon-blueprints/black-ops-cold-war/glacier

Soldato
Thanks for checking both. I’m sure they throw in overpowered blueprints to make people want to buy the packs.
There must be someone thats bought ‘antarctica’ bundle that know the attachments.
I bet however that making up our own Fara with the same attachments as ‘Glacier’ will not be the same.

Also seen here now too, but not showing attachments - https://www.gamesatlas.com/cod-warzone-weapon-blueprints/black-ops-cold-war/glacier

Thats pretty much all I could find too.
There has been blueprints that have bene more OP compared to the same attachments in the past, They usually get nerfed to the same level fairly sharp.

Soldato
Does the game actually utilise more than 16gb of you have a 32gb kit?
I did wonder if I should get another 2x8gb sticks to bump mine to 32.

Your system will in general. Less chance of RAM congestion causing stalls as data has to be moved around the storage system.

Associate
I've not played MW, CW or Warzone since February (8-months ago), but yesterday installed it again on my new PC and found that I couldn't connect to any games.

After a bit of a google I checked my activision account and found that it's "under review"...

NOT ELIGIBLE FOR APPEAL
UNDER REVIEW
GAME(S):
Call of Duty: Warzone
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
DESCRIPTION:
Your account is being reviewed to determine a potential violation. Unfortunately, we are unable to inform you when the review process will be complete. You may check back here periodically to see if your status clears, or changes to a temporary or permanent suspension.

I checked my (dreadful) stats on cod.tracker.gg and nobody has used my account since I last played in February.

I've no idea how long it's been under review because I've not tried to use it for ages... literally 8-months.

I contacted support who only replied to confirm that it's in review, they wouldn't say why or since when.

I'm a bit stumped. Did I miss a bodged ban-wave over the last few months, has this happened to anyone else, am I likely to get my account back?

:confused:

Associate

it goes over 16gb but dont know if it needs it

but the price was cheap on the extra 2x8gb kit only £54 for patriot steel viper 3200 and matched what I had

things in general seem to be running a lot smoother no increase in frames but the experiance is just nicer

but.. this could be a placebo effect

Associate
@JoeFX sorry to hear that. It's a bit crappy that they would just do that and not give you any further information. I haven't heard anything about them banning lots of people by mistake. Hope you get it sorted :)

Soldato
Does anyone else have an issue where a good chunk of time not hearing enemy footsteps in Warzone/Plunder?

I know there is the dead silence perk but i don't believe pretty much everyone is using it, When i watched Dr D rant when he got killed a lot due to NOT hearing footsteps, i just passed it off as he's moaning because he died, But now that i play more and more I'm having the same. You don't hear people 8/10.

Any sound suggestions/tweaks you guys recommend?

Soldato
There has always been audio issues in the game but I've noticed regularly that I keep missing the audio cues for them or they just disappear.
If you have an equaliser, Boost the 125Hz by a few Db as per the below video.

J.D

J.D

Soldato

My 32gb kit (2x16), one stick went bad so I bought 16gb 3600mhz CL16 (2x8) to use while I send this off for RMA. Notice no difference at all.

Back
Top Bottom