*** The Official Boxing Thread ***Do Not Discuss Illegal Streams

Associate
So you are OK, with a boxer promising his purse to a charity and then afterwards saying nah don't think so. With all of his mental health flag waving, do you not think that's slightly hypocritical?

Tyson says he donated it, Eddie Hearn's said he didn't. You are basing what you're saying on your personal opinion of him unless you have actual evidence you'd like share ?

Associate
So you are OK, with a boxer promising his purse to a charity and then afterwards saying nah don't think so. With all of his mental health flag waving, do you not think that's slightly hypocritical?

It's nothing to do with me so I really couldn't give a **** what he does with his money? not quite sure why it bothers you so much, does he complain about what you do with your money? people are far too concerned with what other people do instead should be focusing on themselves.

Get a grip m8.

Soldato
So the question is if Usyk and Fury get it in how do we see it going down.

I expect a Fury win but I think Usyk would be clever and try and take it in points. Not really trying to do major damage and look for a knock out but just out combinations together enough to get the points even if no damage is being done. Plus be elusive so not to get hurt by Fury.

I'd expect Fury would come in lighter for that fight though as he knows it will be a boxing fight and he has to be at his dancing best.

I'd expect to see Fury (Wilder 2) rather than Fury (Wilder 3). As he was lighter and fitter and more elusive in that fight and he'll need that against Usyk.

I think if he comes in too heavy Usyk would be too quick for him.

Associate
So the question is if Usyk and Fury get it in how do we see it going down.

I expect a Fury win but I think Usyk would be clever and try and take it in points. Not really trying to do major damage and look for a knock out but just out combinations together enough to get the points even if no damage is being done. Plus be elusive so not to get hurt by Fury.

I'd expect Fury would come in lighter for that fight though as he knows it will be a boxing fight and he has to be at his dancing best.

I'd expect to see Fury (Wilder 2) rather than Fury (Wilder 3). As he was lighter and fitter and more elusive in that fight and he'll need that against Usyk.

I think if he comes in too heavy Usyk would be too quick for him.

I don't think Usyk could get near him, too much of a size disparity. 6inch height, 7 inch reach ! Fury would jab his face off.

Man of Honour
AJ vs Wilder would be good. I think Wilder would have him, seems to be able to take more punishment and hits harder too. Neither are amazing technical boxers.

Associate
Wilder knocks AJ back to Lynx adverts. If he can catch Fury and put him on his arse a few times then AJ stands little chance.

I still don't think Wilder should continue to fight though, he's already dumb as a rock when you listen to him speak.

Definitely left a bit of himself in the ring in this trilogy. I bet if you put a montage together it would be brutal.

Soldato
It's amazing the disrespect AJ gets for losing to someone like Usyk. A man who had over 300 amateur fights and undisputed at cruiserweight - There is no shame in that. People forget that AJ started at 18 and in that time he won pretty much everything at amateur level and was a world champion in a few more years.

I still think Usyk beats him again for as long as AJ stays gun-shy but it's not like he just lost to some nobody :o

Back
Top Bottom