Tory MP says people using term ‘white privilege’ should be reported to the Home Office as extremists

Associate
I bet if you did the same thing with only english names the more common poor sounding people or the people who went to crap schools get binned.

wouldn't surprise me if your post code matters too.

It's not about race it's about the perception that some people are better than others because their family isn't poor

For some job types, then the school you went to would absolutely make a difference - nobody is denying that. Race is not the only axis upon which discrimination happens, but that doesn't change the simple provable fact that race is a factor.

The CV studies are useful because you can compensate for all other factors. Ghulam Khan who went to Eton is going to get more call-backs that John Williams who went to Nowhereton Comprehensive. But Omar is going to get fewer call-backs than William Arthur DeVille who also went to Eton. And Ghulam Khan who went Nowhereton Comprehensive is going to get lower call-back rates than John Williams. We know this is true because people have tested it empirically and published their results.

Soldato
and the left brainwashing people that they are victims....

There are no doubt victims, but the perpetrators aren't white people, and their perceived "privilege"

Almost all issues with black males stem back to absent or bad fathers. Lack of a decent role model, which then the youth turn to gangster rap for role models or gangs to be surrogate families. So many black children are being brought up by grandmothers is a bloody cliché these days! They're so old they have little to no power to control them when they hit their teens.

We need to make men accountable to their children to stop and break the cycle. And that's not going to happen while they're blaming anyone but themselves for their issues.

Aren't the vast majority born in the UK? Some two or three generations old? Interesting. Didn't know you could import culture like that.

I honestly don't know what to say, that you must be so young and dumb to come out with that line it's breathtaking, I take it you think Green Street and Chinatown are theme parks created by white people?

Last edited:
Permabanned
Aren't the vast majority born in the UK? Some two or three generations old? Interesting. Didn't know you could import culture like that.

Being born in the UK is not some magic event that surpasses years of following a different culture, especially when the progeny choose to live divorced from English culture, have a significantly different religion, and shun many western values. You are being naive in the extreme to expect 3 generations living apart from, not integrating with British culture, and maintaining a devout following to a totally different sort of religion, to alter many basic traits. A place of birth on a birth certificate is not a proclamation of having embraced the culture and work ethics of said place.

Soldato
Really? You've never come across people from one country/global region who form sub cultures? You need to visit Birmingham.
I honestly don't know what to say, that you must be so young and dumb to come out with that line it's breathtaking, I take it you think Green Street and Chinatown are theme parks created by white people?
Sorry did they just come over and start digging to form these communities? :confused:

Caporegime

I know right next people will be claiming all the British ex pat communities in Spain aren't perfectly integrated bastions of Spanish culture

Soldato
No, he's saying they are individuals living in a foreign country but holding on to their own cultural identity. Got it?
I don't hold Spanish ex-pats in too high a regard but summarising their British cultural identity as a shop that sells Crunchy Nut (and Watermelon? :confused:) is not a glowing example :cry:

Back
Top Bottom