Prince Andrew not served papers as they were handed to his police security.

Soldato
It's not so much that he is technically innocent, some people are pragmatic enough to see the disparity in sexual consent laws, and that this girl looked radiantly happy to be with a high ranking British Prince and being jetted around the world to exotic locations and mixing with wealthy celebrities.

I doubt she would have looked so happy being shared by private hire cab drivers and their relatives above a kebab shop in Rotherham. I imagine age has caught up with this woman, the looks and attention, not to mention money, have slipped away, and bitterness and greed have set in.

So you support sex trafficking, coersion, underage sex and rape as long as it's carried out by rich white folk, got it.

Caporegime
The crime is non-consensual sex, commonly called rape. Her age will factoring into the damages.

If it was not a crime in the area it was committed in then that adds to the crime of trafficking her if what was done to her was a crime where she was taken from.

What are you talking about??? The allegations concern incidents that happened in London, NYC and the US Virgin Islands, rape is obviously a crime in all of those jurisdictions!

Permabanned
So you support sex trafficking, coersion, underage sex and rape as long as it's carried out by rich white folk, got it.

A look at my posting history will show I attribute a share of the blame for the Rotherham and plethora of other towns with similar issues to the girls involved themselves, so calm yourself, looking for perfection in an imperfect world is futile.

Wealth buys the best lawyers and add in Royal status, you get some good perks ;)

Man of Honour

While I appreciate Chris Wilson’s input, I’m not a founder member of his fan club, and I didn’t draw that inference from the post of his that you quoted, and while we’re on the subject of Ms. Guiffre’s behaviour.
Forgive the musings of a long retired roué here.
I cannot but agree that the penetration of someone’s body against their will is rape, that is a given, but is it still against their will if they are told, “You’re here to have sex with whoever”, and they say, or think, ‘I don’t really want to have sex with this person, but equally I don’t want to wave goodbye to glittering parties, glamorous clothes, and 5 star resorts in the sun, plus flying first class all around the world, and horror of horrors, going back to flipping burgers in Maccy D’s.’
Sure, all that high living is a powerful bit of persuasion to put in front of a young woman, but if she is capable of saying yes to it, surely she is also capable of saying, “Sounds great, but no thanks.”

Soldato
A look at my posting history will show I attribute a share of the blame for the Rotherham and plethora of other towns with similar issues to the girls involved themselves, so calm yourself, looking for perfection in an imperfect world is futile.

Wealth buys the best lawyers and add in Royal status, you get some good perks ;)

Ah, sprinkle on some victim blaming as well ;) Oh, to be as perfect as Chris Wilson, an upstanding human being!

Caporegime
And just like that, it's over.

''No further action': Met drops probe into Virginia Giuffre's claims against Prince Andrew.'

The Met will not take any further action after reviewing Virginia Giuffre's accusations against Prince Andrew.

The American is suing the Duke of York for allegedly sexually assaulting her as a teenager.

She claims Jeffrey Epstein, the former friend of the royal, trafficked her to have sex with Andrew in London when she was aged 17 – a minor in US law.

The duke denies all allegations.

Metropolitan Police Commissioner Dame Cressida Dick had asked officers to again review the allegations, telling LBC's Nick Ferrari at Breakfast that "no-one is above the law".

On Sunday, the Met said: "As a matter of procedure MPS officers reviewed a document released in August 2021 as part of a US civil action. This review has concluded and we are taking no further action."

Permabanned
Man of Honour
Anything to infer from the judge sealing records of their 'network'?

Twitter is 85% convinced it's a cover up, seen a few people state it might indicate further investigations?

Soldato
Anything to infer from the judge sealing records of their 'network'?

Twitter is 85% convinced it's a cover up, seen a few people state it might indicate further investigations?

Plenty of juicy targets. Couple of ex-presidents, a UK Royal, Bill Gates being top of the visitors to the island list. The latter having recently got divorced after his Mrs found out.

Back
Top Bottom