Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Associate
OP
799-C8479-EB8-E-4-B19-96-AE-59133-CB400-F4.png

79-EB9-F20-7-D2-E-495-A-B816-2-B33385-D3371.jpg

Soldato
Problem with those leaks being so early from actual release date is that I'm losing interest, just give us the damn price and launch deals to look at :D

I'm sure it wouldn't be erased from the internet after the initial showing :p
Haha true true, but it's nice to watch it live for those really amazing announcements ;)

I think in the past it was something I wanted to see live as new phones back in nexus days were exciting, but now not so much and not anything new, however I've just kind of kept up that thought on my head of watching it live. You also can't fast forward so will watch the boring bits but in the end learn more when it's live.

Soldato
I think the 6 will be the biggest jump we have seen since nexus to pixel 1

Really looking forward to what is to come now they are in control of all aspects. I am hoping they give a sneak peak into the road map with the tensor chip

Soldato
It's odd, because the 2XL still does everything I could want from it. It's definitely more the case that they have finally been able to top what was such a great phone and my 2XL is showing its age.

Dup

Dup

Soldato
If my 3XL wasn't smashed (has been for 2 years) and I wasn't at the limit of my 64GB I'd happily stick with it.

I keep my phones a while, like to keep my monthly outgoings slim so not sure how to handle buying the new Pixel and which one to go for. The Pro fits for me on paper with lots of family photos, often watch Youtube etc. but I'm not a mobile gamer and not sure the screen and 4x optical zoom will be worth the extra cost.

How will you guys be financing it?

Soldato
If my 3XL wasn't smashed (has been for 2 years) and I wasn't at the limit of my 64GB I'd happily stick with it.

I keep my phones a while, like to keep my monthly outgoings slim so not sure how to handle buying the new Pixel and which one to go for. The Pro fits for me on paper with lots of family photos, often watch Youtube etc. but I'm not a mobile gamer and not sure the screen and 4x optical zoom will be worth the extra cost.

How will you guys be financing it?

I think if I go for the 6 and it's around £650 with a decent gift I will get direct from Google for that slick warranty experience of hot swaps.

If I decide I want / need the pro and it is around the £950 price then I suspect I will come of sim only and enter into a contract. I can get 20% / 30% discount with EE and Vodafone via perks at work so might make sense.

Back
Top Bottom