Who caught your eye last year?

Commissario
I really have problems with these kind of threads, if I post and then carry on reading them I remember people I didn't mention that I think I should, so I have to post again. And so it goes on.

So. To answer the original question. There are lots of people who caught my eye over the last year. Many more posters who I specifically notice their threads for varying reasons. There are people I chat to on MSN who I have noticed over the year and added them for conversational purposes, and others who I have met at meets that I notice more than I did before.

There, that about covers it ;)

K.

Soldato
Blackstar said:
Only person really this year is Piggy i used to think a few things about her that finally got sorted out. Now i know why people love her. She and Desmo make a fantastic couple and now i think shes great.

oi you started talking to me ! nasty girl :(

Well....i only really started posting this year, so everyone ive met :) DRZ, Dangerous, Beepcake, Cyk, Austin Powers, Elliot (cslman or whatever his nick is nowadays, tax evader i think) AdWhitworth, sorry if ive forgot anyone, with drz, beepy and dangerous being a frequent event :)

Mtx has been good to chat to, and im glad he's ok after the other day

Divine_Madness has been fun to rip :p

lostkat has helped me through some "situations" with her friendliness and has been good game for a lot of friendly banter than i take too far sometimes *hugs*

Blackstar has been good company for far more hours than she should've, great lass :)

Had the unfortunate "pleasure" of living with Oblivious (moreland)

There's too many cool people to mention

Tom.

Back
Top Bottom