What do you do when off camera on a boring Teams call?

Underboss
Normally browes Dilbert and laugh.

"Something funny Josh?"...

"Not your hour by hour weekend rundown Susan, that's for sure"

/fin

Man of Honour
Always mute when you’re in the bathroom, its like there’s an evolutionary familiarity with the acoustics of a bathroom and everyone knows what you’re doing.

Usually just browse the internet on my personal laptop or make something to eat. It’s amazing how often I used to eat out of boredom when I first switched to wfh, paying for it now :/

Soldato
Always mute when you’re in the bathroom, its like there’s an evolutionary familiarity with the acoustics of a bathroom and everyone knows what you’re doing.

Usually just browse the internet on my personal laptop or make something to eat. It’s amazing how often I used to eat out of boredom when I first switched to wfh, paying for it now :/
Get a peloton kind sir

Soldato
Back in my days in the banking industry, some US-based bellends scheduled a regular weekly call at 9pm my time Thursday evening.

I used to just stay out on the **** and use an earpiece...if they needed something from me (rarely, it was one of those meetings for people that like the sound of their own voice, and not much else), I'd nip to an alleyway and pretend I was walking home.

Soldato
Surely you can just make a looped recording of yourself and play that through a virtual webcam? Then go hands free and do anything you like :D

Back
Top Bottom