Marvel Studios What If...?

Soldato
I thought the Infinity Gems only worked in their own reality, not sure how Ultron was so strong once he crossed over.

No, the infinity stones work in across the multiverse, except the TVA HQ which is outside of time/space. One example being Doctor Strange using the Time Stone in the Dark Dimension to **** with Dormammu's head.

Caporegime
There was quite a few good possibilities which was ignored, good stories i would have loved to see on screen.

What if Tony Start was a Traitor
What if Wolverine was never Deprogrammed.
What if Punisher was Captain America
What if Wolverine was Lord of Vampires.
What if SpiderMan became the Punisher
What if Spider who went into the Cold (Origin story of Assassin Spiderman)
What if Spdierman Rejected the Spider (Half Symbiote Half Peter)
What if Thanos joined the Avengers.
What if Hulk Killed Wolverine
What if Wolverine killed Hulk
What if Puinisher killed Daredevil.
What if the Watcher killed Galactus
What if the Silver Surfer had not betrayed Galactus.
What if Gamma bomb Spawned 1000 Hulks
What if Professor X had become the Juggernaut
What if Loki found the Hammer of Thor
What if Spiderman joined the Fantastic Four.
What if Stryfe had killed the X-Men
What if the Age of Apocalypse had not ended
What if...starring Spider-Man: Arachnamorphosis
What if Doctor Doom became Sorcerer Supreme
What if Wolverine was a Horseman of War
What if Tony Stark became Dr. Doom

There is a lot of absurd ones that should be ignored as well :D.
Prof x as juggernaut was good, but what if X-men lost inferno was the best of the comic run imo.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

No, the infinity stones work in across the multiverse, except the TVA HQ which is outside of time/space. One example being Doctor Strange using the Time Stone in the Dark Dimension to **** with Dormammu's head.
To add to this, they're also in the same dimension.. just a different branch of reality so no reason why they shouldn't work.

Caporegime
Great finale episode.

I liked the fact that it wasn't just random stories in the end and was all linked together. Built up each main character in their solo episodes and then a team up at the end. Classic Marvel film formula, tried and tested!

P.s. a mid credits scene this week.

rp2000

Associate
Only really enjoyed the first one so far with Peggy as Cap, but that wasn't a marvel creation. The others I've found totally forgettable. Wish they could use Peggy as Cap going forwards in the MCU.

Soldato
I found that the first season had some definite peaks and a few too many troughs but overall it was OK.

I'm hoping season 2 (and eventually the announced season 3) will concentrate on the quality of the story writing a little more, giving us some far less "obvious" alternate histories to play with.

img

img

Associate
yes please. This was a surprise for me as didn't think i would enjoy the animation on first series but it was one of the most enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom