Lone Echo 2 Launch Trailer

Soldato
Oculus released a new trailer for Lone Echo 2, as it's releasing next week (finally!)

This looks amazing! Hope it lives up to the original game and there are no launch issues.

Day 1 purchase for me, as I loved the original game.

Soldato
Oculus released a new trailer for Lone Echo 2, as it's releasing next week (finally!)

This looks amazing! Hope it lives up to the original game and there are no launch issues.

Day 1 purchase for me, as I loved the original game.
I recently bought the first but not played it yet.

Might try play some today actually!

Soldato
OP
The only single player VR games I've completed more than once are Lone Echo and HL Alyx.

Amazing that Lone Echo is 4 years old yet it feels more advanced and more a true VR game than 90% of the VR games released since.

Soldato
OP
I keep holding off since I know its going to blow me away and I don't want to be underwhelmed by the other VR games I still haven't installed yet. :D

Alyx is great, but ironically in some ways the VR interactions are worse that other games - you can't swap weapons from hand to hand, it's glued to your primary hand. There's no melee either. The gravity gloves are genius though, and It's great that a Skyrim VR mod now has similar functionality.

Skyrim VR with mods is the game I've played most in VR - hundreds of hours and I'm still going.

Soldato
OP
Normal release time is around 10am PT, so that's 6pm BST.

I know Oculus don't care about PC VR any more but you would think they'd be advertising this game. There's not even a store page up for it!

Associate
Normal release time is around 10am PT, so that's 6pm BST.

I know Oculus don't care about PC VR any more but you would think they'd be advertising this game. There's not even a store page up for it!
Yeah was also curious where any review is....I'd have expected at least vr centric sites to have one up today. I guess they didn't send out review codes :/

Soldato
OP
You can find the store page for Lone Echo 2 if you use google, but not if you use the search feature in the Oculus desktop client, or the Rift store on the Oculus website! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom