Official FIFA 22 Thread

Don
Just been absolutely robbed of promotion to div 4.
Battered this guy for the entire game, he got a lucky goal at the start then sat back. I equalised with 10 mins left.

Then in the last minute of injury time i had 3 corners all of them with me forcing the keeper into a stunning save. Got a fourth corner and the guy paused and quit.

Marked the game as a draw !!!!!! Screw you ea screw you.

Yeah the whole quitting thing is so backwards. I had loan Son with one game left, playing a qualifier game and the guy quits to get the 1 point, at least concede a goal to give the other guy a win, I get nothing and Son has 'played' a game. So dumb

Caporegime
I've already lost most of my enthusiasm to play this game. I'm in Division 7 in Rivals and I'm only playing to 7 wins a week rather than risk getting promoted and continually lose like a lot of people have found themselves doing, as a result I won't have the chance to qualify for Champs until the end of the season and I don't fancy playing 40 games of Squad Battles on World Class a week now Legendary difficulty has been increased so much.

Only options I have to generate coins to build a team I want to use, without spending money on Fifa points, is the BPM, which will take far longer now EA have removed the 400 coin packs, SBCs, which seem to mainly have untradeable packs now, and selling players from preview packs once a day in a dead market.

Caporegime
Does appear to be that way. Without a massive pack pull, the gap between the level of team I can use and the level of team the better players can use will widen each week. The causals who fund the EA Christmas parties and only play a few times a week won't care, nor will the better players that are competing for the top rewards each week but it already feels like EA are purposely trying to force players like me towards points or away from the game.

Permabanned
Yeah I am done. Just no fun if I am stuck in div 4, cant be arsed with the physics defying zig zag dribbling, too fast paced for me. Its as fast as playing 21 with an end of year 95 squad. Cant imagine how crazy its going to be when higher rated cards hit.

Man of Honour
I am still enjoying the game on PS5, in Div3, it's not without its flaws but I like it. The patch will likely change a lot though.

The market is interesting. The vast majority of players are dirt cheap, with the exception of the 'true' meta players. So you have 10-15 expensive gold cards and everything else is cheap.

I saw someone saying that EA are trying to keep the market low, and force prices down, which they can do with pack weight and SBC's (or lack of). Meaning it's harder for people to make the coins to suddenly afford the likes of Mbappe for 1.7m.

Caporegime
Still having some enjoyable games but I'm not pushing the divisions too hard (In the same as you atm Robbo and only playing for the 7 wins atm for rank 1). I'd probably hate it if I ended up stuck in Div 1 although it might not be too bad with the elite division for the very top players this year.

Sat on a million coins atm with an already solid squad, having tried Messi in the draft I really need him in my main team. It's been a while since his gold card was top tier in game.

Man of Honour
I've been debating getting Messi too, will see how many coins I have after rewards/Marquee Matchups tomorrow, don't want a weak team around him if I can avoid it...

Back
Top Bottom