Nightcafe studio. AI assisted art creation

Associate
This is my new addiction.

So you type in keywords and the "AI" creates an image. There are modifiers like "8k" or "chalk drawing" if you want a certain look.

Not sure why but I can't get enough of this.

Here's my profile if you want to check out some of my images.

Maybe like a few then have a go yourself.
You get 3 free credits to start with, you can make an image with 1 credit or use multiple credits to have the AI spend more time on it or have a higher resolution.
You can buy credits or earn them.

You can then buy a print of your one off piece of art.

If you guys like this maybe we could start a list of users profiles and share our "art"...

I would post some images but I'm in bed typing this on my phone watching star trek. I know, I'm so cool.

Soldato
Did I just take some psychedelics? I've only browsed a few and feel like I have taken some psychedelics.

Keep moon man away his brain is frazzled from the legal highs and collecting drift wood; this will push him over the edge

Soldato
It makes me think of this video

The music and the art gets progressively more warped and away from what one would expect and it's supposed to represent the gradual process of a persons decline going through dementia

Capodecina
Soldato
It makes me think of this video

The music and the art gets progressively more warped and away from what one would expect and it's supposed to represent the gradual process of a persons decline going through dementia

Yawn, The Caretaker's stuff is snooze-a-rama. Just get some '20s music hall tracks and stick a load of static on, then increasingly distort them for six albums. Result: "it's so deep, man" :p

Associate
Ok , so tried it out and quite pleased with this one

oOVjHQ9EUKfoGu3IYEfM--200--88B8O.jpg

May their wishes come true, may they believe in them and laugh of their passions

Caporegime
Ffs now even the computer can do art better than me?

According to scifi this was the only thing left that made me better than the machine.

Someone do squirrel love!

Associate
Ffs now even the computer can do art better than me?

According to scifi this was the only thing left that made me better than the machine.

Someone do squirrel love!

lmao

fSIHeABUiLhWTacciPHp--200--7F80D.jpg

Ok , last one i won't smash it any more here .

Allotted function of art is not, to put across ideas, to propagate thoughts, to serve as an example. The aim of art is to prepare a person for death, to plough and harrow his soul, rendering it capable of turning to good

HmsDBf7OQpl6J2jfqLn8.jpg

Caporegime
lmao

fSIHeABUiLhWTacciPHp--200--7F80D.jpg

Ok , last one i won't smash it any more here .

Allotted function of art is not, to put across ideas, to propagate thoughts, to serve as an example. The aim of art is to prepare a person for death, to plough and harrow his soul, rendering it capable of turning to good

HmsDBf7OQpl6J2jfqLn8.jpg
:D:D:D

OK it's still better than I can do even if it is some lovecraftian horror

You tried nine tails fox to see if it creates nsruto

Back
Top Bottom