Back4Blood

Soldato
Anyone else finding the difficulty jump from recruit to veteran unreasonable? Recruit is so easy that it's boring even with bots and veteran is impossible unless you got a specialized group with voice comms.

There is no difficulty mode where you can have fun and some challenge with randos without comms and specialized decks.

Soldato
Anyone else finding the difficulty jump from recruit to veteran unreasonable? Recruit is so easy that it's boring even with bots and veteran is impossible unless you got a specialized group with voice comms.

There is no difficulty mode where you can have fun and some challenge with randos without comms and specialized decks.

The difficulty system is scuffed and been like that since the Beta, i gave them feedback in the beta for the game to be a lot more balanced especially on the corruption cards and removing retries (< this will get old quickly) retrying acts from the start over and over. I guess they didn't listen to the fans. Nightmare is even worse it's like 5-6 corruption cards and you have a choice of 1-2 cards.

Associate
Only came on this game recently, is it any good?
Oh and can you join a random team as I am the only one in my age group who games lol?

There is matchmaking (and game has to be played in matchmaking if you want to unlock things like achievements and in-game items, as they don't unlock on solo play)

Soldato
There is matchmaking (and game has to be played in matchmaking if you want to unlock things like achievements and in-game items, as they don't unlock on solo play)

Having problem matchmaking today on Act 2, I would imagine there's enough people to fill some slots but it just keeps searching.

Associate
Having problem matchmaking today on Act 2, I would imagine there's enough people to fill some slots but it just keeps searching.

Yep, I was partway through Act 1 and couldnt continue as it was just searching. Decided to play Solo, and that is when I saw that nothing can be unlocked when playing solo

Associate
I'd be up for doing some runs if others are lacking friends to play..... Like I am
Same here at 4K runs fine, actually quite surprised (and I'm playing on Game pass)

Want to team up? can't find anyone matchmaking and my guys aren't on atm, what's your gamertags?

gQzhx3.png

Back
Top Bottom