Insulate Britain and Extinction Rebellion, domestic terrorists?

Associate
No, people do not deserve to be murdered for holding a peaceful protest. As for people being extremely angry, that Karen(ken) looked a bit mad.

Peaceful my ass, they are blocking everyone and causing insane chaos, HGV drivers who can't deliver, ambulances potentially blocked as well who patients could die as a result, its not peaceful at all. If it was a peaceful protest they wouldn't be bringing roads to a standstill.

Soldato
Peaceful my ass, they are blocking everyone and causing insane chaos, HGV drivers who can't deliver, ambulances potentially blocked as well who patients could die as a result, its not peaceful at all. If it was a peaceful protest they wouldn't be bringing roads to a standstill.

How exactly is it not peaceful?

Man of Honour
No, people do not deserve to be murdered for holding a peaceful protest. As for people being extremely angry, that Karen(ken) looked a bit mad.

I imagine she probably was mad, I'd be pretty angry too if I was trying to drop my kid off at school and get on with my day and couldnt. I'd be even more angry if I was the pregnant woman trying to go to my scan and couldnt, pregnancy is stressful enough without being able to get my scan to make sure everything is ok with the baby. Contrarily, if I didnt like my job and was stuck behind the protestors and couldnt get into work, I'd be quite alright with it :D

Soldato
They need to come up with some temporary quick-deploy ramps that can just be put over these people once they’ve glued themselves down, so traffic can continue whilst they can be left stuck to the road.

Man of Honour
How exactly is it not peaceful?

In the same way that, for example, harassment is not peaceful. Deliberately making life worse for other people, up to and including deliberately and knowingly putting their lives at risk, is not peaceful. Deliberately trapping people into a location is not peaceful. Physical assault isn't the only thing that isn't peaceful.

Man of Honour
They need to come up with some temporary quick-deploy ramps that can just be put over these people once they’ve glued themselves down, so traffic can continue whilst they can be left stuck to the road.

For some reason in my mind I pictured ramps leading up to the protestors and everyone jumping over them in a GTA style lol

Back
Top Bottom