• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Radeon RX 6600 Final Specifications and Official Performance leaked

Soldato
Seems like a decent performing card at 1080p. No such thing as a bad product, just a bad price and we all know where this will be going....

MSRP, especially for AMD is unicorn land, so expect this to be around £400 I reckon.

Soldato
If and only if this card has a sensible launch price, and possibly an OcUK special deal, I might look at this card. Performance should be around double my RX480.

Soldato
OP
The funny part of this card is it seems to be selling for $30 less than the xt version in the USA. Welcome to lowend now priced at what was highend prices. Next gen is really going to be comical prices at this rate. Soon lowend will start at $1k at this rate.. I remember when people said there will never be a $1K highend card because people will never buy it and only titans will be that, this was around the 980ti release time. How things have changed where you pay highend prices for 1080p class cards in 2021..

Soldato
The funny part of this card is it seems to be selling for $30 less than the xt version in the USA. Welcome to lowend now priced at what was highend prices. Next gen is really going to be comical prices at this rate. Soon lowend will start at $1k at this rate.. I remember when people said there will never be a $1K highend card because people will never buy it and only titans will be that, this was around the 980ti release time. How things have changed where you pay highend prices for 1080p class cards in 2021..

To be fair when people said that the average salary was probably half of what it is now, don't forget about inflation

Soldato
These cards launched at 14:00 today. I ordered the PowerColor Hellhound version for £330.

Not massive value for money and in hindsight the 6600XT was a better buy at launch for under £400, but I'm hoping to sell my RX480 for a reasonable price to minimise the cost to change.

Man of Honour
These cards launched at 14:00 today. I ordered the PowerColor Hellhound version for £330.

Not massive value for money and in hindsight the 6600XT was a better buy at launch for under £400, but I'm hoping to sell my RX480 for a reasonable price to minimise the cost to change.
Didn't see any at OCUK yet?

Associate
Hardware Unboxed and Gamers Nexus have their reviews up. I never even realised this was coming. Sounds promising, but my expectations are pretty low.

(Edit)

Just noticed other thread mentioning this. Duurrrrr

Man of Honour
Hardware Unboxed and Gamers Nexus have their reviews up. I never even realised this was coming. Sounds promising, but my expectations are pretty low.

(Edit)

Just noticed other thread mentioning this. Duurrrrr

Not much to discuss in any of them really, "it's alright if you must, but overpriced" is the consensus.

Back
Top Bottom