Any users of a Cryorig h7 cooler able to measure how thick the top plastic shroud is??

Soldato
Morning :)

New parts arriving shortly, my limitation is i've ordered a Jonsbo v9 case, the cpu cooler height limit states 133mm (Seems very accurate so might be bang on, but hoping for a little leeway)

I want a decent air cooler and I love the look of the cryorig h7, I was wondering if any users here could measure the thickness of the plastic cover on the top / height of the cpu cooler pipes when this is removed, it looks pretty thick but I can see the limitation will be the tops of the copper pipes sticking out, so I just want an idea on how thick those plastic caps are if possible :D

Soldato
I think I have one but just looked and didn't find it where I thought it was. Please post again in a couple days if you need and I will look some more.

Soldato
OP
I think I have one but just looked and didn't find it where I thought it was. Please post again in a couple days if you need and I will look some more.
OK :)

Case is here, standoffs are ginormous, just not sure how I could fit smaller ones, and make sure the pci brackets are still usable due to the lower height of the board.

Back
Top Bottom