What’s your favourite fresh fruit juice flavour?

Caporegime
you said fresh, but how do you make freh nango juice?

when the season is right i make fresh orange juice

Soldato
Pretty sure every time I've seen mango in a drink it's mango puree added to water or another fruit which actually produces lots of juice.

Or it's straight up mango puree.

Soldato
never seen fresh mango juice, usually just in a cartoon. Only fresh juices i can buy in shops is orange and sometimes a fresh squeezed lemon aid.

Any supermarket here has a plethora of juices, both pure and mixed. Mango is usually blended with other fruits though. My favourite is the fresh clementine juice, just seems nicer than orange.

Soldato
I like those massive cartons of cherry juice you get in the Polish section in the supermarket, tastes so damn cherry-y. They probably are in no way "fresh", and probably rely on multiple artificial compounds, but not that doesn't matter since the ingredients are in Polish anyway, so you are none the wiser.

Soldato
Grapefruit, because on our occasional holidays to a hotel in Skegness, in the 70s, part of the morning routine -- everyone gonged down for 8am! -- was this strange, exotic, bittersweet taste which is now irrevocably welded to a sense of holiday and escape and drizzly donkey rides.

Though actually I rarely drink any fruit juice; I'd rather treat myself to a strong, sweet coffee if I'm going to give my kidneys a workout.

Soldato
Any supermarket here has a plethora of juices, both pure and mixed. Mango is usually blended with other fruits though. My favourite is the fresh clementine juice, just seems nicer than orange.

I guess he's talking about proper freshly squeezed, as in when you get some places that will juice the oranges as you wait type thing, rather than just buying stuff in cartons.

Back
Top Bottom