Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Pretty much the only PC game I play currently that I actually enjoy even though I'm not in any way good.
That and the principle of the thing that Activision are quite literally taking the ****.

Its unbelievable pretty much every time I played you would run into blatant hackers who apparently never get banned and I then get banned for spending money in the game and playing normally.

Was looking forward to BF2042 as my diversion from this but didn't think much of the beta.

Soldato
I really hope it works,Gotta admit though past couple of games i played of Plunder Quads (this morning & this afternoon) had a really good time, Only seemed like one guy was walling from his kill cam.

Would you guys say Battlepass is worth it?

Caporegime
I really hope it works,Gotta admit though past couple of games i played of Plunder Quads (this morning & this afternoon) had a really good time, Only seemed like one guy was walling from his kill cam.

For some reason cheating gets much much worse towards 9.30-10.30pm, during the day doesn't seem so bad actually

Soldato
For some reason cheating gets much much worse towards 9.30-10.30pm, during the day doesn't seem so bad actually
Its weird that, I found that too. :confused:

QBsQfdr.png

So hang on, Maybe I'm reading this wrong but the The anti cheat will only run on PC players? What about the console players who are also cheating with third party devices?

Last edited:
Soldato

QBsQfdr.png

So hang on, Maybe I'm reading this wrong but the The anti cheat will only run on PC players? What about the console players who are also cheating with third party devices?

That will come later. From what I saw and read they will need MS for windows and Xbox and Sony to step up hardware detect it just as much as seeing patterns which these makers will be able to change on the fly... iE you miss first 3 bullets then land 7 head shots, next time you shoot it changes that ect ect

Soldato
Is Armoury broken for anyone else? Selecting it just returns me to the main screen

Yup, broken for me.

Terrible games tonight, I know I'm not great, but I'm shooting people, ping ping ping hits, then they turn around and I'm dead. Guess all headshots.
Had about 5 games and 0 kills, last week, 3/4 kills per round ave and in top 10 on some.
Perhaps all players in the lobby were super good!

Associate

I paid for it once then make certain I get the coins back to pay for the next one

we met some obvious hackers last night but only in plunder

by the time I got to the battle royal was to tired to even focus on the ground loot so played one game and went to bed

Soldato

Server side algorithms will analyse controller inputs apparently and shadow ban anyone suspected

From the tech presentation, they seemed confident that Cronus and similar were easy to detect because inputs are not human like (too consistent, linear, not random/chaotic enough)

Associate

QBsQfdr.png

you meen like the streamers who choose to play with controler but use a pc

Soldato
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bplHUvgVB6Q&t=83s

How is this guy not banned I dont know? This is blatant a f aimbotting..

Despite deliberately using potato resolution for their "He's hacking !!111" videos, biffle's aim bot doesn't seem very good does it?

Misses all the time

HFwMVYY.jpg

tbATXBb.jpg

The crosshair is where he's aiming, ignore that it's off centre in the scope. Scope bounce is visual recoil and part of the game mechanics

Biffle is great at using pre-fire before ADS to win gun fights and jumping to get headshots

Have you ever watched a CDL match? Most of those guys play on controller (COD is a controller game..) and you'll see exactly the same thing from them

It's almost impossible to cheat at a CDL LAN event because you play on tournament hardware with people standing over your shoulder. People try and then get walked off stage.

Warzone tournaments will eventually be LAN events, but given the expense of running them vs doing it online I can understand why no one bothers atm. Bet the kill highlights for big streamers will still be the same though...

Back
Top Bottom