London eatery/craft beer/fine dining/vegan/bottomless brunches suggestions

Soldato
I did a thread a couple of years ago and was recommended Gauthier. We ended up going to Pollen Street Social.

I’m in London for 3 nights in London. Need a fine dining restaurant for one night and other recommendations for other things.

Is Gauthier still the number 1 fine dining vegan friendly suggestion? It doesn’t have to be full vegan (one diner will eat meat, one is full vegan).

Any other suggestions of good bars, pubs, restaurants, etc would be good. We love Ottonlenghi, Meera Sodha and cake to give you an example of flavours.

Bottomless brunch would be cool, we went to Sakagura last time which was great. Love Asian flavours.

We’re staying in Shoreditch.

I’ve booked Cake & Bubbles for my birthday lunch already!

Soldato
For craft beers in Shoreditch you've got a few options. Mikkeler bar and Goose Island brewpub are my favourites. The latter still had some of their 2020 bourbon county stout when I was there a few weeks ago. Strongroom is good if its a nice day and you want to sit outside.

If you're heading into town I'd recommend The Wigmore. Despite being so close to Oxford Circus it's not that well known but its stunning inside and has a good range of beers. Craft Beer Co Covent Garden is another good option and has a huge taplist.

Soldato
OP
May as well bump this!

Going to the V&A on Friday AM, then lunch there. I’ve booked Pied a Terre for Friday evening, probably just hit some pubs afterwards.

anyone have any suggestions? Thinking Borough Market for breakfast on Saturday. And maybe 123 Vegan for lunch.

Back
Top Bottom