Official FIFA 22 Thread

Don
Any patch notes?

FIFA 22 Title Update 1 patch notes
FIFA Ultimate Team
Made the following changes:

• Updated Division Rivals Progress tile UI to improve readability and clarity.
  • Players will begin their walkout animation slightly later when opening or previewing a Pack with a walkout Player Item.
  • Tifos can now be seen in the Stadium while a match is paused.
  • Tifos can now be seen during additional pre match scenes in Squad Battles and Friendlies.
  • When obtaining Stadium Items or Bundles from the FUT Store, a pop up message will now inform players if one or more of the Items is for a Stadium customization slot that needs to be unlocked via Objectives.
  • When previewing a kit Stadium Item or a Stadium Item Bundle containing a kit, a goalkeeper wearing the aforementioned kit is now present beside the outfield player.
Addressed the following issues:

• The FUT Champions Play-Offs post match screen did not always correctly display the total points and Rank.
    • This is a visual issue only, and the correct Play-Offs progression was and continues to be available on the Play-Offs progression screen.
  • Addressed an issue with FUT Hero Joe Cole’s Player Item, and the inability to enter a match while the Item was present in the Squad.
  • After qualifying for the FUT Champions Finals, the Play-Offs rewards screen displayed an incorrect number of Finals qualifications. This was a visual issue only.
    • Finals qualification provides one entry into the competition, and the correct information continues to be displayed when rewards are previewed on the Play-Offs Progression screen.
  • When listing an item on the FUT transfer market, if the Starting Price was one increment lower than the Buy Now Price, players may have received an error blocking the item from being listed on the transfer market.
  • The Division Rivals main menu window did not display the player’s current placement when stating that the player’s rewards were ready to be claimed. This was a visual issue only.
  • The augmented reality presentation overlay did not show the correct scoreline when appearing after a successful penalty kick in extra time.
  • When displaying the opposition squad during offline Friendly match loading, the Squad Rating and Chemistry UI elements did not display correctly.
  • Quick Sold Kit Items were sometimes not being removed from the Club and could have been Quick Sold again, but for 0 FUT Coins.
  • After completing a Division Rivals match, the button callout for the in game friends list could disappear until re-entering Rivals.
  • Some sound effects did not play correctly during post match scenes in Division Rivals and FUT Champions.
  • Swapped players were flickering during a FUT Friendlies Swaps match.
  • Improved visibility of the wins counter that displays in the Division Rivals post match flow.
  • Improved visibility of the New Division text that displays in the post match flow when being promoted to a new Division in Division Rivals.
  • The Division Rivals post match screen could sometimes run slower than intended.
  • Following a match loss in Division Rivals, the progress bar could disappear during the post match flow.
  • Some Division Rivals reward status descriptions on the Rivals Progression screen were vaguer than intended. This was a visual issue and did not impact progression.
  • When the Competitive Master Switch was turned on, Through Ball Assistance could not be set to Manual if desired.
  • Some Badge and Kit Items did not display correctly.
  • A stability issue could occur when viewing Crowd Card Items in the Stadium menu.

Caporegime
Even worse as in they now save everything, or worse in that they miss everything?

They're saving very little from outside the area still when good players are green timing everything. Alisson flopping around like a fish for green timed finesse, stokes even went through some of his own goals and said they should never be going in.

It's easier to score inside the box now though so keepers are pretty much useless again.

Soldato
OP
Doesn’t seem a bad patch the game doesn’t need loads of adjustment, shooting in the box is slightly better but shouldn’t be too easy, outside the box is still viable.

not sure I posted I saved my TOTW pack and got Milikovic savic, Oyarzabal and a fodder.

Got my self in Division 2, will try for div 1 tonight but not sure I want to even be in there.

Got 3x100k packs plus rival rewards saved for tomorrow promo hopefully pack something I’m in dyer need of a good pull.

Back
Top Bottom