5 dead 2 injured Norway bow and arrow attack

Don
This is sounding pretty grim. Seemingly he confronted police and they fired warning shots at him when he shot arrows at them, but he ran off. They reckon he then killed everyone after that in the 35 minutes before he was caught.

Caporegime
This is sounding pretty grim. Seemingly he confronted police and they fired warning shots at him when he shot arrows at them, but he ran off. They reckon he then killed everyone after that in the 35 minutes before he was caught.

Another example of the softly softly approach towards criminals resulting in the loss of innocent lives.

Soldato

That's sickening! The police have a hell of a lot of blame in all this if that's the case then.

Caporegime
OP
That's sickening! The police have a hell of a lot of blame in all this if that's the case then.

I don't think their cops are armed, although they really should have just charged him down.

All police should be armed. Especially in Europe where regular street gun crime is so low.
I want to know a cop can take out a mEnAcE like them. If a few people get shot in the back, shot in their cars when moving their hands too fast or shot for back chatting,, so be it :p won't be me blud.

Soldato
Thread prediction:

100 pages of the GD usuals conversing, if it's a Muslim attack
5 pages if it's 'mental health'

Not really a subject to be making light of.

I dunno. It's been a good few years since I played World of Warcraft, but my choice of class was always a warlock. Kill them with fire. Kill it with fire!

Converting to Islam should be considered a mental illness.

Converting to any religion should be considered a mental illness.

RIP to the dead and condolences to their families.

Caporegime
I don't think their cops are armed, although they really should have just charged him down.

All police should be armed. Especially in Europe where regular street gun crime is so low.
I want to know a cop can take out a mEnAcE like them. If a few people get shot in the back, shot in their cars when moving their hands too fast or shot for back chatting,, so be it :p won't be me blud.

The police fired warning shots at him, so yes they were armed.

It would be interesting to know if a brown guy with a bow and arrow would have been given the same courtesy...

Back
Top Bottom