• Not interested

Votes: 230 26.0%
  • Both

Votes: 22 2.5%

• Total voters

ljt

ljt

Soldato
Any deals for game pass ultimate coming around? My stacked membership is running out tomorrow after a few years which is a bit upsetting, lol

Nothing specific.

It's best to let it run out, get 3 years of gold as cheap as possible and then resubscribe for £10.99 one off to convert your 3 years to ultimate again.

Caporegime
You can sometimes get cheap GPU keys off Cdkeys for foreign stores, worked out about £5pm last time there was a deal on. You do have to redeem via VPN but apart from that it’s all good.

Caporegime
Apex? Isn't that on everything? Xbox has lots of shooters anyway, Halo is out soon.

GTA will be on all consoles. The main driving game exclusive is Gran Turismo, who knows what that's going to be like.

I get the feeling that you think the grass is just greener on the other side, but not specific enough for a particular exclusive you HAVE to play.

Gran turismo won't be released until 2052 and you never heard of forza?

Soldato
So Bethesda have released the next gen patch for the quake remaster, it's added 120hz, 4k Res and full keyboard and mouse support, had a quick blast earlier and it's so much better than trying to use a controller.

Soldato
Hi all, looking to buy the licence for Dolby Atmos for my headset, does it tie to your account so this can be used on Xbox and the Windows 10 app or do you need a separate licence for each platform?

Soldato
Hi all, looking to buy the licence for Dolby Atmos for my headset, does it tie to your account so this can be used on Xbox and the Windows 10 app or do you need a separate licence for each platform?

I did this recently and looks like it ties to your Microsoft account so you can use it in any device signed into that but I can see a way to confirm that 100% because I only have an Xbox

Associate
This morning whilst in Tesco Redding, Falkirk I managed to purchase a XBox SeriesX for £450 and they had one left when i left the shop.

Associate
Old and probably dumb question, is it worth me getting my sons (11 & 6 years old) the Xbox S or the X? They only play Minecraft & Fortnite on my PC or their Amazon Kids tablets. Looking at getting them a decent console as they are outgrowing their tablets.

Soldato
Old and probably dumb question, is it worth me getting my sons (11 & 6 years old) the Xbox S or the X? They only play Minecraft & Fortnite on my PC or their Amazon Kids tablets. Looking at getting them a decent console as they are outgrowing their tablets.
S if casual or 1080p TV, X if looking at the long term and plan on or already have a 4k TV. If you can get hold of one anyway. To be honest a 6 or 10 year old probably won't really care that much about the benefits of an X.

Man of Honour

S unless physical games is important to them. Spend the price difference on 6 years of game pass!

Back
Top Bottom