Official FIFA 22 Thread

Man of Honour
I’m playing 41212 Narrow and play quite aggressive/counter attack.

I’ve never been able to get on with wide formations… ever!

Soldato
This patch has totally killed the game, just had one play off game and the guys just shooting straight at the keeper and it's going straight through him every time. Just had four goals like that in one game.

And seriously, down to my last playoff game now to qualify. Had one pull the active all out pressure tactic, he then managed to pull it back to 2-2. Extra time his players are absolutely nackered, I throw on son and my Pele loan. He then quits and the game recordes the draw and both my loans are used.

Seriously EA you've got to stop people pulling this crap.

Last edited:
Soldato
How are you digging this year's since its more passing based?

Not really played much of ultimate to be honest, mostly a couple of games a night. Game is actually ok but the ping pong on the deflections can be rather stupid and OP. I get more enjoyment from Pro Clubs tbh but wanted to give Ultimate another go although team building isn't as much fun as it use to be maybe due to lack of good players in other leagues etc.

Soldato
I've played the last 3-4 FIFAs consistently from launch and I still have no idea how you guys (and others) get such good/expensive teams so quickly.

Last year I luckily packed Neymar in the first week and his sale basically funded my team for the whole year. This year I'm back to ambling along and saving up for weeks/months for a 90k player.

Soldato
I've played the last 3-4 FIFAs consistently from launch and I still have no idea how you guys (and others) get such good/expensive teams so quickly.

Last year I luckily packed Neymar in the first week and his sale basically funded my team for the whole year. This year I'm back to ambling along and saving up for weeks/months for a 90k player.

I found that you can do it in three ways
- buy packs
- get lucky with packs
- consistently finish in the top half of Rivals and Champs with the addition of #2

Caporegime
It's ****ing annoying seeing so many people boast about it on Reddit and Twitter while I'm sat at home trying to get through a single game of Squad Battles in the hope I won't get disconnected from the EA servers and be given another L :(

If they use it whilst I'm winning will I still get the win?
Yes. They just don't get given the loss and have the same amount of games left to play.

Back
Top Bottom