Poll: *** The official Apple Watch Series 7 thread (it now has a proper keyboard and everything!) ***

Will you buy the Apple Watch Series 7?

• Yes - 41mm cellular

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - 41mm non cellular

Votes: 7 7.9%
  • Yes - 45mm cellular

Votes: 15 16.9%
  • Yes - 45mm non cellular

Votes: 28 31.5%
  • No, I won't be buying it

Votes: 39 43.8%

• Total voters
Soldato

Screen size increase does look nice but… might wait till next year having nabbed some AirPods Max for sub £400 and eyeing up these new MBP’s that are coming out to replace my no-longer-supported 2012 Mini.

Soldato
Apparently there are lots of the Stainless Steel and Titanium variants available in some stores today if anyone doesn’t fancy waiting until mid-Nov. My friend is picking one up.

Associate
Went into John Lewis Cheadle on my lunch break and bought a blue alu series 7. The screen is noticeably brighter than my series 5, and you notice the increased size. Quite happy with it really.

Soldato
Noticed the AOD doesn’t actually stay on unless I have wrist detection turned off which is annoying.

Loads of complaints online of it happening with the series 6 too.

Associate
Seems the S7 has a major bug with some app icons, they are literally black, apps work fine though. Tried setting mine up as new as well as a few restores and it was always the same icons that show as blank.

The iPhone watch app overview shows all apps perfectly, seems just the odd few just don't show up on the watch itself.

Hopefully this gets patched ASAP.

iOS 15 and WatchOS 8 have to be the buggiest releases in years.

https://www.imore.com/some-third-party-apple-watch-series-7-apps-are-missing-their-icons

Back
Top Bottom