Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
it would be intesting to see the skills with no aim assist I know they still need skill to pull it of but wouldnt be interested in the difference

Soldato
The blizzard app is annoying, load it up and there’s an update for warzone. Let’s you click play and loads up the game and then makes you restart once it’s loaded up. Even closing the blizzard app after the update still forced the game to restart once you’re loading in to the game.

Soldato
The blizzard app is annoying, load it up and there’s an update for warzone. Let’s you click play and loads up the game and then makes you restart once it’s loaded up. Even closing the blizzard app after the update still forced the game to restart once you’re loading in to the game.
Spends more time loading my profile than loading any local data

Soldato
Where's Plunder gone? Its the only mode I play...
Also gave Payload a go last night and its just riddled with K-Swiss aimbots one shotting everyone from a mile away. Great fun.

Also great to see the Anti Cheat will have been cracked and bypassed before its even released....

Associate
Plunder game mode disappeared?
Where's Plunder gone? Its the only mode I play...
Also gave Payload a go last night and its just riddled with K-Swiss aimbots one shotting everyone from a mile away. Great fun.

Also great to see the Anti Cheat will have been cracked and bypassed before its even released....
its not on this weeks rotation replaced with clash

its the same a few weeks this season on the roadmap

Soldato
lol, anti-cheat hacked already :D

Maybe a too basic question. Why don't Activision pay a small team to monitor live servers and instantly ban those who are blatently cheating? Yes, it'll cost money but if it saves millions of players leaving due to cheaters which clearly cannot be resolved by software then it'll be worth it.
Any idea how much this RICOCHET anti-cheat software cost to develop and implement? My guess is that it wasnt cheap and could have probably covered a small teams salary for a year

Associate

Maybe a too basic question. Why don't Activision pay a small team to monitor live servers and instantly ban those who are blatently cheating? Yes, it'll cost money but if it saves millions of players leaving due to cheaters which clearly cannot be resolved by software then it'll be worth it.
Any idea how much this RICOCHET anti-cheat software cost to develop and implement? My guess is that it wasnt cheap and could have probably covered a small teams salary for a year

I'm not sure that would do anything that the current reporting system doesn't because the team that reviews reports will get to see all the hackers anyway. If anything, the solution that you're suggesting would be less efficient because the team would have to check everyone in the server.

Soldato

Looking at the reports I'd say not a lot of cost because none of the cheat devs seem to be worried looking at what the press is reporting.

And given the code for it has leaked and is being reverse engineered right now, I would bet that while in the initial phase of Vanguards release there will be a drop, cheating will be a huge issue again with a couple of months.

Also it isnt addressing the Chronos devices either so cheating will still be very prevalent anyway.

Soldato
I'm not sure that would do anything that the current reporting system doesn't because the team that reviews reports will get to see all the hackers anyway. If anything, the solution that you're suggesting would be less efficient because the team would have to check everyone in the server.
Jump from player to player, if someone has 25 kills and is zoom scoping through trees from 400m away and downing people then finishing them with an AR thats quite obvious and an easy instant ban

Caporegime
Turn off Raytracing not really needed in Multiplayer, neither is Depth of Field, put Shadow Map Resolution to Medium, turn off Ambient Occlusion as you don't want darker areas with some of those dodgy skin users! Screen space reflection turn that down, you'll not notice the difference in reflections to be honest other than again hurting frame rates slightly.

Back
Top Bottom