The SFF Case Gallery And Specs Thread

Soldato
Nothing super swanky (or even super small) but my new Nox Hummer Vault did a pretty nice job of swallowing a matx board, full size psu, double height graphics card and tower cooler. Had to sacrifice a few case fans though - a low profile cooler and sfx psu would have allowed another 3 fans I think.

jFEt4SD.jpeg

Soldato
Just thought I'd share my Lian Li Q58 build in here also since it is SFF :D

I've for now settled on a 4.4Ghz all core OC on the 5900x @1.2volts and that is seeing the CPU top out at 75c which is ideal at the moment. I'm sure I can drop the voltages somewhat but I'll keep it here at present to make sure it's absolutely solid. I did revert to PBO however that was a bit unreliable with the spikes being just all over the place especially temperature wise.

As for the 3090FE it's now been undervolted at 1860Mhz @ 850mV and it's running really well now and holding that frequency consistently. I've also installed a slim Noctua 120 fan below the card now simply because of the make up of the cooler. With one fan essentially facing a solid panel the airflow was slightly restricted which took the fan speed to 69/70 and it was audible, temps would also creep up to 80. Now maxing out at 62 which is fine from a loudness perspective and the temps are topping out at 75.

Great case to build in and I've got a 12pin GPU cable en route from Corsair for my PSU to reduce some of the cable bulk and that will allow me to get more cables hidden away and better airflow from below.

5Bi9D9b.jpg
Mdn1akP.jpg
BIjCSrJ.jpg

Soldato
Looks epic!

Thanks both, I've made one final tweak where I've swapped out the stock fans from the EK AIO for some Noctua NF-P12 Redux fans because not only do they perform slightly better in terms of pressure but they are a hell of a lot quieter. It's made some difference. I've also reapplied the PCI-E retention bracket that I forgot to put back on during the initial build.

Soldato
I was! Only a slightly delayed response. :D
How are you finding Window 10 for this purpose? I always want to move to purely lama or batocera for my emulation PC, but always go back to windows 10. Far less practical for the room, but it just works better.
My bad lol, i forgot to check back here as its been really quiet.

It's alright tbh, i've not ran into any issues and all the games i've tried run fine. I did look at others like yourself but just stuck with win10 for a trial and so far been great. We mainly play wii mario kart as its the only game the wife can kick my arse on it haha!

Back
Top Bottom