Official FIFA 22 Thread

Soldato
I've noticed a bit of delay but it only seems to happen every now and again. Currently 7-0 in the WL and haven't had one difficult game yet.

Since the patch the game has definitely become more playable and enjoyable for me.

Associate
I've noticed a bit of delay but it only seems to happen every now and again. Currently 7-0 in the WL and haven't had one difficult game yet.

Since the patch the game has definitely become more playable and enjoyable for me.

Could you post your team and in game formation?

Caporegime
Missed out on rank 2 to some absolute clown in the last match. Does nothing all game and gets last second goal in normal time and then extra time.

I started 8-0 as well and didn’t get gifted any wins. I’m going to leave my games until Sunday next week.

Noticeable delay in pretty much every game, it’s horrific.

Also **** rewards once again, not sure why I bother :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Made rank 2 in the WL with my 60k team.

My biggest annoyances this weekend have been the ridiculous rebounds, super goalies, everybody playing drop back and how the refs never give free kicks unless you got 2 footed from behind.

Stand out players are

Chiesa who is rapid, has great dribbling and is a good finisher too.

Valverde who is all over the pitch diving into tackles and winning the ball back, I just wish he was a little less clunky.

Skriniar, absolute tank at the back. Quick and always seems to be in the right position.

Soldato
OP
Missed out on rank 2 to some absolute clown in the last match. Does nothing all game and gets last second goal in normal time and then extra time.

I started 8-0 as well and didn’t get gifted any wins. I’m going to leave my games until Sunday next week.

Noticeable delay in pretty much every game, it’s horrific.

Also **** rewards once again, not sure why I bother :D
Crazy how you set off 8-0 and don’t get 12 wins…

I got rank 2 again and F all in rewards as per usual also connection has been appauling

Soldato
Pack luck ran out. I knew it was a booby trap for me to buy the game lol.

Just done the German POTM was cheapish and might be useful in the future.

Caporegime
Crazy how you set off 8-0 and don’t get 12 wins…

I’ve always had a horrendous experience playing all my WL games on a Saturday. It seems to be the worst day for delay.

Tbh the biggest factor was my head went after a few losses, started making silly mistakes and trying to play on autopilot which doesn’t work against better opponents. I logged on early hours of the morning to play a few qualifiers and the difference in gameplay is literally night and day.

The last minute goal I conceded was a joke though. Guy crossed it to Dybala who was outside the area, hits it first time on the volley (not a timed shot either) bounced off both posts and then in.

Back
Top Bottom