• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The RT Related Games, Benchmarks, Software, Etc Thread.

Caporegime
As expected, dlss in deathloop now, looks very good from the screenshots and footage i.e. better than native because as per usual, taa ruins the iq big time.

Permabanned
btw if anyone of you playing "back 4 blood" with nv gpu, you can have two sharpening pass without knowledge

for some reason nv in latest games decided to push "default" sharpening with their drivers. the latest driver enables %60 sharpen for back 4 blood. the game also has its own fidelityfx sharpening option. ofc when u enable it, the game looks overly sharpened mess. in my blind tests, fidelityfx sharpening was superior to nv control panel so i decided to turn off nv cp sharpening

however, this is not a good approach, nv has no rights to enforce post process sharpening filters upon people via drivers

Permabanned
doesn't seem that impressive to me

recently played the whole series at 4k 60+ fps with ultra settings, i just noticed some reflection improvement here and there, sadly, nothing worth replaying

wish i didn't play, but didn't know about remasters. i wouldn't pay them big bucks again for the games anyways. played them for cheap via ea play so..

Caporegime
Improvement over the old consoles?

Well yeah most defo but a lot of the changes will also be on pc too, especially around the colour grading. As far as remasters goes, seems these are pretty good, certainly a lot better than the crysis 1 remaster anyway.

Soldato
Crytek has a trailer and 2 and 3 didn't look *that* much different except for some reflections :p
A tough sell for me and I did pick up the Crysis 1 remake (on sale ofc!). If 2 is improved it could be work a pick up in sale but I'm not sure 3 needs a remaster to be fair. Still looks decent apart from the seemingly low fps on grass animations. Just had a check on Epic and they are at least available separately. (17.49 each for 2 and 3)

Soldato
doesn't seem that impressive to me

recently played the whole series at 4k 60+ fps with ultra settings, i just noticed some reflection improvement here and there, sadly, nothing worth replaying

wish i didn't play, but didn't know about remasters. i wouldn't pay them big bucks again for the games anyways. played them for cheap via ea play so..

the main improvement is removing the blue haze color than 2 and 3 has

Associate
Crytek telling reviewers what they can and cannot talk about in their RT/DLSS supported Crysis Remaster and gives different review embargo dates! :eek:
https://videocardz.com/newz/crytek-crysis-remastered-trilogy-controversial-review-guidelines-leaked
CRG1.jpg

Associate
Well yeah most defo but a lot of the changes will also be on pc too, especially around the colour grading. As far as remasters goes, seems these are pretty good, certainly a lot better than the crysis 1 remaster anyway.
Not really though. Must be another reason why you would think they seemed pretty good. ;)
:cry::eek::D:o:p:o:eek::mad::(:confused:

Back
Top Bottom