What to do with a load of eggs

Soldato
Today, my work had a delivery of eggs which many of them have a BB date printed on the box. We aren’t able to sell to customers even if we write on the BB date - eggs are stamped with a date.

Took advantage of eggs. Forgotten about the dozen eggs I have at home.

What do I do with them? I don’t bake cakes - so that’s out of the question.

I usually have them boiled, poached, scrambled and omelettes. Not overly keen on fried eggs .

My tastes are for spicy, flavoursome food. Something not too adventurous to cook.

Caporegime
Today, my work had a delivery of eggs which many of them have a BB date printed on the box. We aren’t able to sell to customers even if we write on the BB date - eggs are stamped with a date.

Took advantage of eggs. Forgotten about the dozen eggs I have at home.

What do I do with them? I don’t bake cakes - so that’s out of the question.

I usually have them boiled, poached, scrambled and omelettes. Not overly keen on fried eggs .

My tastes are for spicy, flavoursome food. Something not too adventurous to cook.

Caporegime
I'd be having a six egg omelette with some bacon and maybe even some mushrooms if you have them. Cut the bacon into small pieces and fry them in a large frying pan for a few minutes, fire in the peeled and sliced mushrooms and sauté for a few minutes until soft then pour in the Egg mixture

Man of Honour
Just use them as normal, used to always end up taking home reduced eggs after they'd gone past the display date and never really had an issue.

Can't go wrong with a spanish omelette.

Back
Top Bottom