Warzone Ban

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi All,

So very confused. But i shall explain, i got wrongfully banned on warzone i have never cheated and am a 2kd player - i have had overwolf stat tracker and apparently its that that has banned me from discussions but no idea. Id have no reason to lie in here as i dnt know anyone if u get me.

So the game banned me, this was **** anyway i was due a new PC so i got myself a new PC, i created a New account with a new number and new email as i read not to login with old banned account and make a new one i played on the GF PC whilst i wait for my new one.

I log in, had a game fine. Then boom shadow banned????

How is this possible when she has been playing on her account totally fine whilst i have been banned?? I was banned last week and she has played every day for the last week.. how can it now shadow ban her PC????????

It makes no sense to me because say if i made an account for my son to play, then he would get banned????

It all makes no sense?? Anyone know what to do, because with it being a new number and new email there is no way they can know its me if u get me.

I now dont dare log back into the GF account to try hers incase it bans her account??

This is a joke from activision cos i not done anything wrong...

Soldato
If you’re savvy enough to use OverWolf for stat tracking, you’re savvy enough to know it was a potential ban risk. People were getting banned for using it as they were cherry picking “easy lobbies” by only staying if there were low skill players.

I’m also sure you know enough about IP bans etc..

Associate
OP
I have no idea about nothing. I plug my PC in play the game and away i go.

As a gamer everyone was showing the overwolf app so i downloaded it and used it! No idea if this is what caused the ban btw this is just suggestions from people online and is the only thing i have ever had.

I not sure what the IP ban is, but i swapped router and loaded up the GFs account and it loaded fine no ban. So has to be the router which i guess is the IP ban part.

Activision emailed and said my account is currently under review and will be in touch soon.. not hoping much for acti but we will see!

Soldato
I didn't even bother playing when they wouldn't let me register with a 'no-contract' phone number (which I have had more many years). They can do one.

i.e. I have no faith in them to help you out unless you get to talk to a real person.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Do you really want to deal with a company with so little customer service capability. Write off the cost as a lesson learnt and don’t buy one of their products again

Soldato
Accept the fact you messed up, uninstall, move on and find something else to play.
Game is cancer anyway with the volume of cheating filth its riddled with and ricochet aint going solve it by the looks of things so Acivision have probably done you a favour.

Associate
OP
You've been cheating and you've been caught. Man up and move on and perhaps don't cheat in future.

Incorrect matey, do u think if i had cheated i would be posting? I wud jst be like ****! Do u think id be emailing the ceo of activision and other people allowing them full access of my PC

Nope i think not, either come to help. Or dont post. Simple as!

Associate
OP
'No idea about nothing' but you knew enough to change the router before signing into your GFs account - nah not buying it now.

After posting in here, i was told it sounds like an IP ban. Even my sister knows that a router is an IP??? Googled IP ban, says change router??

Not hard with google, before posting didnt have a clue what to google, posted. Someone says IP ban now google IP ban warzone and boom tells you change the router.

Soldato
I've got a friend that got banned, took weeks to find out why after receiving generic replies. Turned out someone reported his username as offensive (it wasn't)

Soldato
After posting in here, i was told it sounds like an IP ban. Even my sister knows that a router is an IP??? Googled IP ban, says change router??

Not hard with google, before posting didnt have a clue what to google, posted. Someone says IP ban now google IP ban warzone and boom tells you change the router.

Changing your router won't always change your ip, depends on your isp. Change your isp and you'll definately get a new ip address

Soldato
Incorrect matey, do u think if i had cheated i would be posting? I wud jst be like ****! Do u think id be emailing the ceo of activision and other people allowing them full access of my PC

Nope i think not, either come to help. Or dont post. Simple as!

If I murdered my wife do you think I would invite the chief of police round for dinner with the murder weapon left in the living room? Nope, I'd dispose of the evidence first. Just saying.

I don't play Warzone or had heard of Overwolf until now but a quick google tells me since an update on 9th June Overwolf has been green lit by Activision so I think you should just own up and move on.

Associate
You've been cheating and you've been caught. Man up and move on and perhaps don't cheat in future.
Pretty naive if you believe false bans don't happen, I don't see what they have to gain lying about it on this forum. It wasn't so long ago that cold war zombies players were getting false bans, of course at the time Activision were insistent that the bans were legitimate until enough people started complaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom