SCREAM

Soldato
Looks as awful now as it did back then. The only reason I watched the first ones was for Neve Campbell.... and she's the only reason I'll be watching this one! :D

Associate
When I first saw something regarding this got excited and shared to a mate and then had the crushing realisation that I thought it was a new Scary Movie, cue disappointment.

Soldato
Billy and/or Stu somehow survived the first and are behind all this, that's my gut feeling. Only going down that route as they need to have some sort of WTF mad twist.

Caporegime
OP
Billy and/or Stu somehow survived the first and are behind all this, that's my gut feeling. Only going down that route as they need to have some sort of WTF mad twist.

Stu technically could have survived, there's theories as to how Billy could have survived such as a childhood accident making him have a steel plate in his head which stopped the bullet.

Bit far fetched but plausible to some degree

Soldato
Stu technically could have survived, there's theories as to how Billy could have survived such as a childhood accident making him have a steel plate in his head which stopped the bullet.

Bit far fetched but plausible to some degree

Didn't know of that theory, I suppose they can retcon in whatever they fancy tbh.

Trailer looks...ok. Not really sold but will of course watch as a horror fan.

Man of Honour
Yup. I'll watch that. Love Scream. One of the most fun moves I ever saw in the cinema. Went multiple times as it's not a total horror film and as such could persuade people who wouldn't normally go and I could enjoy their reactions as much as the movie.

Plus Neve Campbell still looking good.

Soldato
I can't imagine what direction the film will take in terms of who the killer/s will be. The last one seemed pretty conclusive.

Soldato
Just come back from this. Right up there with the first for me...possibly not as good but it would be near on impossible to top it.

Major spoiler :

The death of Dooey was brutal

Back
Top Bottom