Beers of the World 5 - Round X

Soldato
Hi everyone,

Rules: Beers of the World - Mk 5 *** RULES AND SIGNUP HERE ***

X - X-Rated - The label or name must reference something x-rated! (9th Oct)
Note that judging is at the discretion of the me so if the beer is named after a colloquialism I have not heard of, it won't be allowed.
Bonus pts - 2pts for Mo(i)st Check Ins

Leaderboard

*Weringo 151
*Charlie Bravo 148
*Repta 147
*Ahleckz 145
*Touch 139
*Executive Beef 138
*Mike the Native 131
*Russinating 130
*Bickaxe 129
*Sonea Fifer 128
*Martynt74 117
*Feek 79

*Jester played

Entries

HVu6bei.png

I would say that this round hasn't been as extreme as it has in the past, but I think thats more due to breweries being careful with naming.
A varied week with 3 people entering the same beer. I'm sure @Ahleckz will be gutted to see that.
Special mention to @Sonea Fifer, who changed his entry otherwise it could have been 4 people with the same beer. He still got a repeat though.
Sorry @MikeTheNative, its far too tame to count, the independent adjudicator says try harder.
@Repta takes the 2 bonus points for the most entries. I thought I had it in the bag until that point.

Don't forget to spoiler your entries below, its a family friendly forum after all.

2 rounds to go!

Next round: Y – Year - The name or main image must reference a year (BBE will not count) (16th Oct)
Main image is the front of the bottle/can, text on the what is considered to be the rear facing part will not count.
Bonus pts - 2pts for Lowest Rated Beer

Soldato
Ah sod. I didn’t realise we lost points for same entry. Regardless, I’ve had a bad cold so haven’t been able to get out and about this week.

Should have saved the jester. Ah well!

Soldato
I thought mine was a bit tame so wasn't convinced I would score at all! Definitely a lot harder than if would have been in previous years, my local beer shop went through there whole supplier list with be and there really wasn't anything!

Soldato
Yeah not an easy one this, I was limited to the one I entered as my only choice and I had to go to the local offy for it rather than a hipster run bottle shop. None of my local breweries had anything even vaguely non-PC.

Soldato
I didn't find this week too difficult - maybe I was just lucky and stumbled across a couple (or maybe I'm just dirty-minded and most things can be x-rated :p)

This is what I entered:
j4h7qKQ.jpg
This is an alternative that I had lined up:
wxaiyp8.jpg
Picked the one with the higher number of check-ins to submit. Would have been better off with the other :(

Soldato
This was my, and many others, entry. Yet to drink it as I have a bad cold but had it a good few times. It’s grand.

Out of interest, would “Birds and the bees” had been allowed?
DC04673-E-9924-4-C18-BED9-93-D142968229.jpg

Back
Top Bottom