Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
This popped up on Amazon ages ago and I forgot I added to "Save for later" as the ease of access to the compartment was appealing. Cullmannn Maxima 520.

Opens up like a doctor's bag too and the internal flaps fold in to create a sort of flat surface to change lenses and stuff. Inside: Body with lens + 2 extra lenses, 2 speedlites, wireless commander, intervalometer, cloths, blower, GoPro, Rode mic, various adapters and bits.

CUllmann_1.jpg

CUllmann_2.jpg

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
It's genuinely amusing because at most weddings there is always someone that I call Megawixels. They come up to you and start talking cameras, you know the type, they recently bought a 50MP camera and suddenly start talking apertures and focal lengths :D

The strap confuses them when they see the body. My genius is at times frightening. :D

Soldato
New keyboard. The K780 was bought in 2018 and served well but the battery door clips have broken and the white bits you can see are that rubbery surface material that feels a bit weird over the years.

Liked the look of the new MX Keys...

mx_keys.jpg

Quite nice. Key feel is smoother than the K780 although key travel is similar and feel when typing, too.

Not a fan of the dark grey printing on the keys when the lighting is off though. Makes the keys hard to see in dim light so need to turn on the backlight which... uses more battery. Luckily the charging cable tucks neatly into the monitor arm so quite tidy on that front.

Feels strange having dedicated home/insert/page up/page down etc again :D

I'm very tempted by the MX Keys Mini they just released! I might go for the white one though, to go with my white mouse and Magic Keyboard it would be replacing.

Soldato
I'm very tempted by the MX Keys Mini they just released! I might go for the white one though, to go with my white mouse and Magic Keyboard it would be replacing.

Agreed I've got two MX Keys one for Mac and one for Windows (from when I was commuting to an office, it lived there) but the new Mini is a much better size for me.

Back
Top Bottom