Madeleine McCann cops ask Home Office for more money to continue search for missing child

Man of Honour
You say abduction like that's a definite. That's what erks me, there's no more proof that she was abducted, than hidden or walked out of an unlocked door. Missing is the right word but to be so definite, let's the Mccans off when they don't deserve it.

The Germans have 100% proof Brueckners mobile was being used outside the apartments that night.
They also have proof she is dead but won't say why, I think there is proof on one of the many data sticks/cards they found but they can't pin it on Brueckner and have no body.
Brueckner was also convicted for breaking into one of those apartments close by and raping an old woman.
Yes Maddie could have walked straight out of the door into his arms.

The McCann's and the other seven want flogging for what they did but the one thing that riles me up about them all is that not one has taken blame and said "No we shouldn't have left all the kids in several apartments" they just blame whoever took Maddie whether she walked out herself or was taken out.

Soldato
The McCann's and the other seven want flogging for what they did but the one thing that riles me up about them all is that not one has taken blame and said "No we shouldn't have left all the kids in several apartments" they just blame whoever took Maddie whether she walked out herself or was taken out.

Yeah they aren't to blame for her being dead, that is on the horrible scum that took her and killed her. They are to blame for not looking after their children properly and so giving the POS the opportunity to commit the crime.

Last edited:

NVP

NVP

Soldato
You're making the assumption the abductor went through the door, the Cops believe they went through the window.
That Portugeuse Cop said you can't get through the windows and then a well known Portugeuse burglar showed them how easy it is because he did it all the time.
I made no assumption. I was highlighting how irresponsible the parents were.

Soldato
If she is still alive she will be adult soon right?

Still think it was probably accidentally over dose of sleeping medication.

Soldato
Yes crimes of opertunity are more likely than a frankly amazing short notice body hodig attempt by grieving parents after thier child accidentally died.

Why would he have tried lots of doors?

He may have just seen them going in and checking and not locking it.
Because otherwise he's the luckiest child snatcher in the world who manages to come across the perfect setup for his snatching in the space of less than half an hour.
It's possible I agree, the setup for this apartment does lead to someone being able to overlook the doors, but he'd have to have been stalking this apartments for quite some time like a criminal scoping out houses to rob. In a popular area this might not have gone unnoticed.. Still possible but getting less and less likely.

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah they aren't to blame for her being dead, that is on the horrible scum that took her and killed her. They are to blame for not looking after their children properly and so giving the POS the opportunity to commit the crime.

You can't prove she's dead but if she had turned up dead, isn't there some criminal negligence they could face. Maybe they knew that, and the old saying is, no body no crime.

Soldato
Then you're a crap juror as you're meant to be impartial and only go by evidence given in the court ;)

Had anyone seen the Netflix doc? I take it that's all completely irrelevant now?

Started watching it the night before last. Am surprised they left the patio door unlocked. No matter how many parents were going to look in on the kids, I find it bizarre that none of the parents found leaving the door unlocked an odd arrangement to the point of not objecting to it.

Soldato
Can't believe people still think her parents killed her :rolleyes:

Probably because, even if the overwhelming evidence to suggest they did is ignored, they probably did. In a high number of cases of missing/murdered children/family, the killer is known to the victim. There is no dad on this planet who plays it as cool as Gerry McCann when your daughter is missing. Their stories and recollections of events leading up to her disappearance and streaked with inconsistencies.

Deleted member 236143

D

Deleted member 236143

Absolute farce of a tabloid soap drama.

Still expect her to be found! And then win the X Factor.

Soldato
Well they certainly played a part in her disappearancethat's for sure. They are scum and if they weren't upper class members of society their remaining kids would have been removed from them years ago.
What about every other family that goes to Portugal and pays for this very commonly offered service?

Probably because, even if the overwhelming evidence to suggest they did is ignored, they probably did. In a high number of cases of missing/murdered children/family, the killer is known to the victim. There is no dad on this planet who plays it as cool as Gerry McCann when your daughter is missing. Their stories and recollections of events leading up to her disappearance and streaked with inconsistencies.
Ah I see - you have great knowledge of how to act when your daughter has been abducted. What would you suggest is the correct way to act?

Started watching it the night before last. Am surprised they left the patio door unlocked. No matter how many parents were going to look in on the kids, I find it bizarre that none of the parents found leaving the door unlocked an odd arrangement to the point of not objecting to it.
We live in a world inundated with tool thefts from vans - "it won't happen to meism" is rife.

Soldato

Hahaha..... oh you're serious :rolleyes:

Soldato
I wonder if she heard something outside and went to investigate. The McCann's perhaps opened the shutter and window to stage a kidnap because they didn't want to admit they'd left the door unlocked. In fact their statements have inconsistencies around door being locked in one and unlocked in another. They still had their other children to consider so perhaps were worried about loosing the others to being placed in care.

Soldato
What about every other family that goes to Portugal and pays for this very commonly offered service?

Ah I see - you have great knowledge of how to act when your daughter has been abducted. What would you suggest is the correct way to act?

We live in a world inundated with tool thefts from vans - "it won't happen to meism" is rife.

It's still a rather surprising lax attitude for a set of parents to take. Not just any parents but educated ones including the others that also had children and were part of the same popping in to check self concocted scheme.

Soldato
It's still a rather surprising lax attitude for a set of parents to take. Not just any parents but educated ones including the others that also had children and were part of the same popping in to check self concocted scheme.
I agree. Being educated in a totally different field aside - people calculate risk exposer differently. I have friends that will religiously stick to speed limits, I know others who sit in the outside line doing 85.

Does the parent doing 85 also have a lax attitude? Possibly - although more accurately I'd say they have just calculated the risk differently and made assumptions that something bad will never happen to them/is distinctly unlikely.

Soldato
I agree. Being educated in a totally different field aside - people calculate risk exposer differently. I have friends that will religiously stick to speed limits, I know others who sit in the outside line doing 85.

Does the parent doing 85 also have a lax attitude? Possibly - although more accurately I'd say they have just calculated the risk differently and made assumptions that something bad will never happen to them/is distinctly unlikely.

I think that's rather different. Most people I think would consider leaving their kids alone as wilful neglect at the ages that they were, especially with a peculiar arrangement of leaving the door unlocked. A car on the other hand, especially a modern one is perfectly safe in itself at 85 mph especially on a motorway that is devoid of the risks such as pedestrians found on slower roads. There's also a precedence set where such a speed wouldn't be unlawful such as on the autobahn.

Back
Top Bottom