Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
I genuinely did think it was an F Pace as I scrolled past without looking in much detail. I'm sure it ticks a lot of boxes but good looks certainly isn't one of them, going by the photos.

Soldato
I genuinely did think it was an F Pace as I scrolled past without looking in much detail. I'm sure it ticks a lot of boxes but good looks certainly isn't one of them, going by the photos.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I agree @NathWraith , dust and water spots show up a lot more on black cars. But when black is clean and shiny it looks amazing - for 5 minutes!

Yep can't beat a solid black car once clean, mirror finish ooofff.

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
It looks fantastic to me.

Very nice indeed @NathWraith, probably the car I’d change my Cayenne for if I had a lot more money :p One hell of an upgrade over a C class estate!

Soldato
See I've always found white cars much easier to keep clean than black cars.

Until winter :(
The thing is, I find a white car is easier to keep clean, but less satisfying when you do. I spent Friday afternoon giving mine a good polish and wax coat ready for winter, and whilst it looked good, I really want a darker coloured car next time. Not black, but something which at least has some depth and reflection.

Caporegime
Of course you did.

I honestly did, and as did a few others as it turns out!

If you thought I was having some kind of poke, you are wrong, I thought for a second when scrolling down it was some Ford SUV, but the word Ford at the time escaped me so I put Mondeo.

Nice car, but really, it looks like a Ford at a glance to me.

Caporegime
It is more like Ford's look like Aston's really as they stole their design when they owned them.

Yup, I made the comment about their design 8 years ago.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/24271893/

But the mere fact that Ford sell a lot more cars so the image when seeing that similar design pops up, the mind goes to Ford now, not Aston. For me anyway, and evidently a few other people too.

OcUK Staff
Yup, I made the comment about their design 8 years ago.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/posts/24271893/

But the mere fact that Ford sell a lot more cars so the image when seeing that similar design pops up, the mind goes to Ford now, not Aston. For me anyway, and evidently a few other people too.

Whether it looks like a Ford or not given the choice you’d not want the Ford lol.

Great choice Nath, seen a few in flesh now and they have real presence.

Soldato
Whether it looks like a Ford or not given the choice you’d not want the Ford lol.

Great choice Nath, seen a few in flesh now and they have real presence.

This aha.

Thanks, you’d be very surprised at how capable they are handling wise. Totally in love with it, feels so special just to drive around in.

Back
Top Bottom