Topsoil

Caporegime
Folks,

Anyone know a good nationwide deliverer of topsoil, or somewhere that serves the Hepscott area of Northumberland?

Need a couple of tons to dig out some clay and replace it with something decent for a pair of trees.

Associate
Ours was supplied by British Sugar. Bought through local merchants but can go direct. I had 40T so 2x 8 wheel lorries worth and pricing was cheap per T as a lot of it seems to be in delivery. Believe they do nationwide too.

Caporegime
Folks,

Anyone know a good nationwide deliverer of topsoil, or somewhere that serves the Hepscott area of Northumberland?

Need a couple of tons to dig out some clay and replace it with something decent for a pair of trees.
I've always used blended loam from Travis Perkins for lawn repair. No trouble with the service or quality, but it's quite pricey I suppose. Although someone's not going to process and deliver 2 tonnes of soil for peanuts.

Caporegime
OP
I've always used blended loam from Travis Perkins for lawn repair. No trouble with the service or quality, but it's quite pricey I suppose. Although someone's not going to process and deliver 2 tonnes of soil for peanuts.

I bought 20 tonnes from them earlier in the year and it was crap. Full of plastic bags, stones and plastic bottle caps.

Back
Top Bottom